Friday, May 20, 2016

a girl's best friend... {Azazie}

My Skirt Azazie Mia's Bow Her Joyful Studio

Tulle is a girl's best friend... oh, and diamonds! Definitely can't forget the diamonds ;) Seriously though, can a girl have too much tulle in her closet?! If you ask me and Eric's my mini, the answer is NO! Luckily for all of us tulle obsessed girls, I'm sharing your one stop shop, or as I like to call it, tulle heaven!
Azazie offers the most gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, accessories and more! If you're planning your wedding, you seriously needn't look any further than Azazie with the amazing collection they have! Or, if you're like me and have been married for forever (8 years counts as forever, right?!), this is my go to for all the tulle creations I've dreamt up in my head! You can find multiple length options (a floor length tulle skirt is next on my dream list!) and every color imaginable. I mean seriously, does it get any better than that?! I think not!
I absolutely love that my skirt can be worn casually while on a shopping date with my kids, or I can dress it up for date night with Eric, or I can really dress it up to wear to a wedding... the possibilities are endless! Since black goes with everything, don't be surprised if I wear this at least 5 days out of the week (because let's be real. I don't get dressed and out of the house every day ;) ha ha. At home you will most definitely find me in Eric's basketball shorts!) until I add more skirts to my collection ;) Hurry and get your own and join the "twinning" party with Mia and me!

6 comments:

P!nky said...

Hiiiiii, love, I'm back!!!!!! So happy to see your beautiful face. And, golly, that skirt is amazing. I've had a tulle skirt on my want list for quite awhile now. Sounds like a great company to work with! xoxo

Tawnya Faust said...

I freaking LOVE that skirt... like I want to order one! Scarlett has that same ON dress too and now I want to do a tulle skirt photoshoot! Seriously, you guys are the cutest!! XO

Erin LFF said...

So adorable!! I don't have any tulle but add this shop/that skirt to my post-baby purchase once I can shop again in sizes I feel good about lol!

According to Kiki said...

Someone needs to make it the norm for grown ups to wear tutus. I want to wear one to work. (; haha Love these super sweet photos of you guys!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

godrej golf links
godrej nurture
3 bhk in mohali
3 bhk for sale in mohali
2 bhk in mohali good Updates

logistics service in india said...

logistics companies in delhi access and use of relevant documentation. We also aim to reduce costs while providing consistency throughout the records management process.
logistics company in delhi

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!