Tuesday, October 16, 2012

weekend review {fall fun}

Uncle Eric and baby Zoe!
This gross little lady rocked in her chair and laughed her creepy laugh at us!
We look for these donuts at every carnival type setting and it took us 2 years to find them! Totally hit the spot!!
Ha ha... this picture will come back to haunt her when she starts dating boys ;)
30 weeks 6 days

This weekend was such a GOOD one! Eric and I were in need of some quality time together and we got that, finally! We spent the weekend in northern Utah and stayed with Trevor and Alycia. It was so fun to hangout with them! But they just might be sick of us by November.... :) 
We also got to visit Eric's little brother and his wife and meet their precious baby Zoe! Oh, we are so smitten with our new little niece. She is beyond adorable! I'm so excited baby girl has a cousin so close in age. They will be best friends! We can't wait to visit again in a couple weeks, we definitely don't get to see them enough!
And we got to catch up with a few of our friends which was so great! One highlight of the weekend was spending the day at Cornbelly's. We enjoyed it so much last year that we had to go back this year :) One of my favorite parts of the day was hearing Kaydence tell me I'm her "bestest friend!" Melt my heart! And then she and Adallyn both wanted to be held, how could I say no? As soon as I had them both in my arms Kaydence said, "my mommy can't even hold us at the same time!" Ha ha, the pregnant girl still has a tiny bit of muscle left :) (But mommy also has a brand new baby boy... I know, she looks amazing!) I had to get a picture to capture that memory and Ada-bug said the sweetest little "cheeeeeese"! Gosh, we miss living next to these girls!
Our weekend was packed full of so many other fun times! It was the little get away we needed! And it also reminded us of how much we miss living up there, ha ha. But we're lucky we get to go back and visit everyone that we love and miss!

22 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like an awesome weekend full of cute kids :) You look adorable, as always! and 30 weeks, ahhh its getting closer and closer so fast :-)

Erin said...

Aww, such a fun weekend. Can't get enough of festivals this time of year. What type of doughnuts were those?! They look yummy! :)

You look FABULOUS, ahhh 30 weeks girl!!! Can't wait to "meet" lil girl!!

Kira said...

You look great at 30 weeks! And that little baby girl is adorable :)

Unknown said...

so fun!! i am loving that punkin' cow tippin sign the the background!!! hahaha. oh little farms. too fun!!

what a great weekend. it looked like it wasn't hot either. wearing cardigans and long sleeves, now i am jealous!

you look amazing!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the corn belly's picture!

Pamela said...

I can't believe that she just had a baby!! She looks great! So do you! Love the last picture of you & Eric!

rachel said...

alright. i didn't think your husband could get any cuter and then there he is, holding a baby! Court, he is gonna make the best daddy! and YOU pretty little thing ith your perfect little belleh!!! i want to kiss it!

Danielle said...

I'm sorry I missed your shower, I was also at Cornbelly's with my family! I am going to St. George this weekend and have a present so I will see if I can talk my ride into stopping in Cedar so I can give it to you.

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

What a great weekend, you look fabulous!

Chelsea said...

When I saw the baby I thought that for a second that you had yours...Oops!

Antoinette Musik said...

Aww Eric looks so cute with little Zoe. Bet you can't wait to see him with your little girl!
You are looking amazing by the way!

dlpower said...

I have always wanted to go check out Cornbelly's. Looks like fun. Glad you had such a good weekend

kyna... said...

Only 9 more weeks for you??? holy cow momma!! xoxoxo
♥ Kyna

nate and amy crandell said...

Seriously you only have 9 weeks left! Oh to look like you at that point!! You guys are so fun and I love looking at your blog :)

Alyx said...

sounds like the perfect weekend!!

Holly said...

Yikes! That zombie bride is a bit freaky. :O

Also, I am impressed that you can pick up two children at once! I know if I tried that I would drop both! :/

That Girl said...

That lady is super creepy. And that shirt is SO flattering on you!

Ashley said...

Aaah, Cornbelly's! I remember your visit there last year. Those donuts look delicious. yum

Oh, and look at those muscles... picking up two little cuties at the same time?! (:

Kristin said...

mini donuts are the BEST

Haley said...

Yay for festive fall activities! I've heard great things about Cornbelly's! :) Looks like you guys had a great time. And now I'm craving donuts. Maybe we'll have some maple bars after our parmesan chicken tonight. ;)

Janna Renee said...

I LOVE carnival food. I could eat funnel cakes everyday of my life. Haha.

elise said...

i'm in LOVE with your shirt! where did you get it!? :)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!