Wow! This dress really makes my baby bump look huge :) Picture taken at 31 weeks 2 days.
- I think I've been experiencing braxton hicks this past week! I really don't know what else the brief tummy pains would be.
- I am always being asked if I have stretch marks and the answer is: nope! Not yet at least. But the bump is definitely growing much faster now so I won't be surprised if I start getting some.
- Baby girl is finally starting to drag body parts across my tummy. It is the craziest feeling and kind of tickles :) (But I've never ever felt hiccups. I hope that's normal that she never gets them.)
- I'm finally taking naps during the day. Especially the days when I'm up at 6:30am for spin classes. I used to feel guilty for napping, but not anymore! It's just too hard to try and make it through the day when I'm exhausted.
- I'm definitely eating smaller portions! If I eat too much it feels like my ribs will split open. And baby girl already causes me rib pain on the left side all day, every day. It's her favorite spot to practice kicking :)
- I still have a major sweet tooth. Anytime I have a craving, it's for some type of dessert. It's definitely a problem, ha ha.
- We are so anxious to meet our baby girl!!