Well... sorry the chalkboard is ugly this week :)
- Hot chocolate is my latest craving! Totally hits the spot :)
- My baby bump is growing like crazy! Eric and I didn't see each other for 1 week and the first thing Eric said to me was how much my belly grew! He was sad he missed a whole week of it :)
- My first baby shower is the weekend and I'm so excited!! (I hope people come... ha ha!)
- Strangers are constantly commenting about my belly or asking me when I'm due... finally! It's taken forever for my body to actually look pregnant.
- Baby girl's movements have changed in the past week. Instead of being sporadic and all over the place all the time, I feel most of the movement down against my bladder, and up in my ribs. She's running out of room inside! But she still has her moments where I feel explosions across my whole belly :)
- We are still crazy excited about meeting baby girl! I'm so happy time is flying! (Just wish us luck that we get everything we need before she makes her arrival... I haven't bought one thing since I said I was going to last week. Oops!)