- Mia finally learned how to jump... and have her feet leave the ground! Before she would make the jumping motion but her feet always stayed in the same place :)
- She says "momma" all the time now and it melts my heart each and every time!
- Her fourth canine finally popped through over the weekend so Mia has all of her teeth except for her 2-year molars. We are so over teething, ha!
- Mia is picking up SO many words and loves repeating what we say! The words she's learned that I remembered to write down are: "cower" (color), "Whe-w" (where), "Shir" (shirt), "Cuuuu" (cute), "no way!", "toh" (hot), "how", "ca" (car), "Hewugo" (here you go), and my favorite, "Ceoool" (cool).
- She's not really into making animal sounds, but she thinks it's hilarious when we do them :) But she has started meowing and it is SO cute! I have GOT to get a video of it. In a really high pitched voice she meows, "how-how!" Kills me every. time.
- One of her favorite games is to sit in the cabinet under the sink in our kitchen, close the door as much as she can (her feet are hanging out the bottom) and says "eeee-la!" (Mia) until we start calling her name and asking where she is. She will laugh but stay hidden for a few seconds up to a couple minutes before throwing the door open and watching our "surprised" reaction :)
- Mia is still wearing 6-9 month, 12 month and 18 month clothing. She's in size 4 and 5 (they are big, we strap 'em tight) shoes.
- She wears size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night. Once we run out of size 3 we will just keep buying size 4! I honestly didn't think she would make it to size 4 before potty training because she is so tiny, ha ha!
We can't believe Mia is just 4 short months away from turning 2! I know I say it all the time, but time is flying! She is our greatest blessing and we are so grateful Mia is ours! She grounds us every day and reminds us what is truly important in life. Funnest 20 months of our lives thanks to Mia!