Sunday, October 28, 2012

pregnancy bloopers

This is the day that I was trying to get a picture of us announcing we are having a baby girl. It's safe to say that my husband AND my mom were driving me nuts, and I wasn't handling it well. What a cute picture, huh? :)

We went to Chili's a couple weeks ago with another couple and we all did the 2 for $20 deal. We were going to share our appetizers so our friends agreed to get the chips/salsa and we'd get the mozzarella sticks. The boys were watching the baseball game so when the waitress came to take our order, the wives ordered!
I told the waitress we'd get the crispy onion string and jalapeno stack (not realizing what I'd just done) and gave her the rest of our order. When the appetizers came out we had chips and salsa.... and onion rings? I asked our friends if they ordered that.... nope! Well who ordered it then? I did?! Holy crap, I'm losing my mind!!

Don't ask me what I'm doing here.... I don't even know. But Shay obviously has a problem with it :) Apparently my manners went out the door when I got pregnant?

I often forget mid-word what I'm saying. I mean, my mind will go completely blank and I just sit there feeling and looking like a fool. Pregnancy brains!

I have so many more bloopers, it's ridiculous. But of course I can't remember right now.... so I'll just have to make another post down the road :)
I often joke that I wake up a little dumber each day... but for real! Baby girl is sucking away all my brain power!

28 comments:

Eryka said...

haha. i love you and your faces! so funny. have a happy sunday! xo

Whitney Leigh said...

I'm worried now. I'm like this on a normal day. I might have to be locked up when I get pregnant.

and that second picture is killing me.

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

LOL, you are so cute!

jessica said...

This is funny! Sounds like baby girl was really wanting some onion rings

Brittany said...

You are so funny! Pregnancy brain is a craaaazy thing!

Lauren said...

You're so cute Courtney!! :) Can't believe how fast it's going for you!!!

xo

lori said...

it sounds like im in trouble when i get pregnant then... i already feel like im losing my mind half of the time!

Jessica M. said...

I love the look on your face in the first picture. Hilarious.

Pamela said...

This is so funny! You should write everything down, ha!

Jennifer said...

Love these pics!

RadiantKristen said...

Lately if I didn't know better, I would think I was pregnant. I forget what I'm saying halfway through. That second picture with Shay is priceless! Love it =)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Get used to it, it lasts way after baby is here. Mine is actually worst than when I was pregnant...baby brain!

Unknown said...

oh man pregnancy brain is the WORST!! i'm gonna be honest here and tell you, with every baby it just gets even worse. hahaha.

this time around i put random words in with my sentences that have nothing to do with anything, i switch phrases around where no one understands what i'm saying exept me. hahaha. it's a lot of fun but can get very tiring. hahaha. :)

lesley: the dream tree said...

haha, that picture is hilarious! i haven't had pregnancy brain yet, but when i do, i know it will be bad bc i have so many blooper days now.

Holly said...

LOL! Those photos are hilarious! What ARE you doing in the second one? It looks like you're picking lint off your shirt! :P

Unknown said...

Haha you are too cute! Pregnancy looks great on you!

Janna Renee said...

I wish I had an excuse like pregnancy brain for all the dumb things that I have done lately! Too funny, though ;)

Amanda English said...

Ya know... that even happens to us non-pregnant folks!!! I'd blame age, but I'm still in my 20's.... lol

Rissi said...

I agree with, Amanda - I forget too often and my mom just laughs, glad that it happens to her 20-something daughter also. :)

Shay said...

Oh pregnancy, haha. At least you look amazing;-)

Alyx said...

Lol, at least baby girl will come out smart! :)

Unknown said...

HAHA! this was hilarious! it made my day :)

That Girl said...

I wish I had fun pregnancy brain stories!

Katie said...

Haha, you are so cute!! :)

Ashley said...

ha ha ha ha the onion rings... that was totally my favorite... and i love that eric told you that you can't order anymore... but if it makes you feel any better, austin told me that i'm not allowed to go grocery shopping alone anymore. i guess we don't do well with food items? lol!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

whatever i am doing in that photo.. for real.

I still am going to stick with us taking fantastic photos.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

hahahaha!! I love that picture of you!! ;) Your mind will stay gone for about a year AFTER baby comes (at least mine did!) so get used to the bloopers and sillies, my friend!! ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That cracked me up!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!