There is a tiny shadow outlining my belly and hands that is making my bump look a tad bit bigger :)
picture taken at 32 weeks 2 days
- I don't have much for an update this week! My Dr. told me on Monday at my appointment that no news is good news! We don't want any changes (except for growth) for the next couple weeks!
- I feel like there's just no more room at the inn! I don't think my body can grow anymore, or that it can hold a growing baby. So these next 8 weeks are going to be interesting... ha ha!
- The other day I sat down to rest and was feeling SO accomplished! I'd gone to spin, cleaned house, finished laundry, and I even baked! Then I got off the couch and COULDN'T WALK!! Oh my goodness, I was in so much pain! I guess it's up to Eric to clean house and bake for me since my body obviously can't handle it ;)
- Eric has finally felt baby girl flipping around in my belly and he loves it :) It's still a weird/crazy feeling for me!
- I haven't been having any specific cravings which is kind of a bummer. Not that I acted on them before, but I just really want to call Eric up and tell him he NEEDS to bring a pizza home... or something! Ha ha!
Quick question: this is my first maxi skirt and I'm in love! So cute and even better? SO COMFY! Where are your favorite stores to buy maxi skirts? (Not dresses, I feel like I'm wearing a circus tent when I wear a maxi dress :( But they look so cute on all the other pregnant girls!)