Wednesday, February 15, 2012
our Valentines 2012
- I decorated our home with homemade hearts that had pick up lines written on them. Cheesy/mushy lines only go so far with my hubs. So I had to throw in some gross/funny "guy" ones to mix it up for him :)
- Eric surprised me with my sparkly TOMS. Best.Husband.EVER.
- Eric took me up the canyon (as far as we could go, a lot of it is closed off) to play in the snow, sight see, and take pictures. What a trooper!
At one point I heard Eric snickering and went to find out what he was up to. The man freakin' peed an "I love you" into the snow. He was so proud, ha! I realize how gross this is, but it had to be told for my journal's sake.
- I totally dressed "Valentine-ish" :). Pink and a heart, love!
- Eric made me dinner! Pasta with Carbonara sauce... SO amazing! Interested in the recipe? I'd be happy to share it!
Eric planned a perfect evening for us, I enjoyed it SO much! I love Valentines Day :)
Posted by Courtney B at 5:53 AM