- I turned 23!
- Went to Vegas with my salon girls.
- I started to struggle with serious skin issues. This is the first time I've ever had to battle myself, I didn't like me very much.
- We road tripped to Park City. It was my first time hanging out in the town.
- I learned how to shoot with a bow and arrow. LOVED it.
- We went to St George and got to see my bestie be sealed to her late husband for eternity!
- I took the spinning instructor class. (I'm going to start teaching classes when we move, yay!)
- Eric turned 25!
- I learned how to shoot a hand gun.
- My face started to heal, along with my attitude.
- We celebrated our 3 year anniversary!
- Went to a beautiful tulip festival with our family.
- Eric took me to my first ever baseball game.
- We visited in my grandparents in Colorado and explored Mesa Verde, and Arches National Park in Moab.
- It finally warmed up for us enough to enjoy the great outdoors!
- We hiked to a waterfall.
- Went swimming with family.
- Eric played baseball.
- I got more into blogging and started making amazing bloggy friends!
Eric will kill me for this one.... but I love it ;)
- We took advantage of the amazing weather and spent as much time as we could outside. We explored the mountains, went boating, and swam as much as possible!
- We celebrated our country's freedom on the 4th of July.
- We went to Tuacahn and enjoyed a musical at their outdoor amplitheater.
- Eric's life became even busier when he was called as young men's president for our church.
- Eric took me to my first ever drive in movie theater date!
- Eric's little brother got married and we got a new sister in law!
- We went to the county fair.
- We spent more time outdoors at baseball games and swimming.
- We started making tons of amazing friends in our neighborhood.
- Eric and I celebrated a fake anniversary weekend :) We spent a night in Salt Lake and the next day in Park City.
- Got to meet my bestie's new boyfriend. (Of course just when she moves up here, we're moving back down south.)
- We visited the UP house.
- I got crafty!
- Ran my first race, a 10k!
- Celebrated Halloween festivities with friends.
- Spent a weekend with my parents hiking in Zion.
- Met bloggy friends in real life!
- Eric took me to my first ever hockey game, LOVED it.
- Went to my brother and sister in laws Halloween party.
- My sweet Grandad passed away at age 97. This was my first time experiencing death within the family :(
- We road tripped with Trevor and Alycia to Colorado a couple times. I think the boys got sick of me and Alycia gabbing their ears off ;)
- We went to more hockey games.
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with my family.
- I got crafty for Christmas.
- My little brother came home from his mission in Chile!
- We went to our first ever ugly sweater Christmas party.... but we didn't have ugly sweaters :)
- We looked at Christmas lights.
- My bestie and little bestie moved up here!
- We celebrated Christmas with Eric's family!
- We brought in the new year with games, food, just dance on the wii, and amazing friends/family.
2011 started out pretty slow for us, but it got more exciting as the year went on :) Overall it was a very easy going year with a lot of tiny firsts. We definitely had trials and overcame some obstacles, but I am so grateful for everything I learned in the year.
2012 has already been a shocker for us. I know some big changes are coming our way and to tell the truth? I'm just as nervous as I am excited to see what's in store for us! Obviously we're moving.... but I can also tell you that Eric will be finishing school AND we'll be spending a week on a beach. Can't wait to share what else we have planned this year :)