Tuesday, March 29, 2011

weekend recap. it really was better than it sounds :)

Hahaha!  10 points if you can guess who the crazy eyed woman is in this picture.. we may or may not be related.  Scared? :)

We got to spend the weekend in sunny St George!!  Ok... it poured rain for most of the day Saturday, but Sunday was gorgeous.  Of course.  The day we had to go home to the freazing cold, and SNOW.  I'm so sick of snow, let me just tell you!  Anyway.... we had such a GREAT weekend!
Saturday we got to go to the temple and had the most amazing experience.  Going to the temple is always amazing, and usually just what we need.  But this time we got to witness the sealing of the sweet MacPherson family!  What a comfort, miracle, and joy knowing that we can be with our family forever!  Ash, I love you and am so happy for you!!  I just have on question.... WHY didn't we get a picture together?!  Seriously guys.  I really need to be better about taking picutres.  I usually forget about my camera, or Eric does not cooperate.  *Sigh...
The rest of our day was spent relaxing, eating lots of yummy food, movie, and spending time with friends and family!  It was so fun being there with Eric.  Sometime's I really miss living there!  But I am so thankful to all of my clients who keep me busy enough to come spend a week every month with them!  And I can't wait for the weekends we get to spend at the lake :)  Thank goodness for sunny St George!
Sorry for posting that picture mom.  And making it large for everyone to see.  Hahaha it just makes me laugh and I had to do it!  I have no doubt that everyone can tell from that picture how beautiful you are and that you're not crazy eyed ;) 

17 comments:

Amy said...

Very funny (and cute!) photo. Too bad about the rain!

Rissy said...

this is slightly off topic, but where did you get your cosmetology license? how did you know that's what you wanted to do?

Sounds like you had a great weekend even with the rain!

CarissaExplainsItAll

NKriste said...

Such a CUTE photo!! Also, your weekend sounds very fun. :)

The Terry's said...

it looks like you had a fun weekend other our rain. im so sick of the rain also. im ready for warmer weather.

Whim Wham Life said...

Bahaha! Your mom is hilarious and too cute:-) Sounds like a great weekend all around. Hope it warms up soon for you guys! Snow? Yikes! xoxo

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

HAHA! That pic made me laugh! So happy for a blessed and happy weekend. :)

LesleyRH said...

Here's to warm weather! We all need it!

Tatiana said...

what a cute picture of you guys. I can hardly wait for warmer weather

mary said...

Dear Courtney, Sending you a pocket full of sunshine! xox!

Unknown said...

Oh, your picture is so funny. I love it! It sounds like you had a perfect weekend, rain can't keep two love birds from having a good time!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! And I love that picture of your cute mom :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the SWEET comment on my blog! It really made my day!!!!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

It sounds like it was fun despite the rain. the picture of your mom cracks me up. Poor thing I bet she is so embarrassed.

Write it in Lipstick

Megan said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi!

Glad you had a great weekend! It's always nice to get to have time with friends and family :)

Gertrude said...

Haha your mum looks so funny and cute :) Too bad it's still snowing where you live! Sending you some warm weather from Malta :) xo

ashleymacpherson said...

Love you too Court! We will take some pics this weekend!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

How did I miss this post!? this photo is FABULOUS!!!!!

I'm horrible at taking people pictures now that I take so many food ones! eep!!!!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!