Friday, March 4, 2011

Tease takes on Vegas

I forgot to post about Vegas with the salon girls!  That was the funnest get away and I can't wait for more!  Preferably this summer?  So that I can be at the pool all day long!  (Can you tell I'm craving warm weather?! *Sigh..)
We started the day out right with: shopping!  Who loves shopping with a group of crazy's!?  I do!  And I got my make up done at MAC... vegas style ;)  The girl doing the make up may have been living too long in Vegas.. crazzzzy!  Then we went back to the room and got ready!  A bunch of hairstylists getting ready together was actually alot of fun!  Makes me wish I had sisters!  And there were no bathroom hogs.  Score!
Tease girls
We ate dinner at Maggiano's.  So YUM!  I don't think I ate enough that night ;)
Maggiano's has the best lemon cookies ever!  Yay for my birthday and Latisha's! :) Yes I know how scary these pictures are!
Making our way down the Strip to Margarita Ville!
Margarita Ville had a little balcony that I spent a good hour on just people watching on the strip!  I could've stayed there all night... seriously.  There are some funny people out there.  I'm sure that's what everyone though of us Tease girls ;)  We ordered nacho's and Dr pepper's and made ourselves right at home!
furrrr real!
We danced to classic rock and had so much fun together.  We started to get a little crazy at 3 am :)
Vegas totally caters to lazy, drunk (maybe people thought we were drunk?) people!  Flat escalators?
Thanks so much for the amazing time girls!  I can't wait for more!  Oh and... I was serious about going this summer!  I'll seriously roll my tired body out of bed as soon as that pool opens and go sleep under the sun ;)
I'll update with more pictures as the girl's post them.. I bought a new memory card just for this trip then totally forgot to take my camera.  Gaaah!

12 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Jealous! I want to go to Vegas SO bad! :)

Great pics!

Haylee Caplin said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Definitely necessary to take a girls trip once in while!

Whim Wham Life said...

So incredibly jealous! I want to go to Vegas. My parents just went a few weeks ago. Yes, my parents are cooler than me:-) Looks like you guys had a blast! xoxo

Brittany said...

just found your blog and i HAVE to tell you your wedding photos are gorgeous, love your dress!! i was just recently married in the redlands temple and i'm loving it!! :)

Renee said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Amy said...

I was just there this weekend! Looks like you had as much fun as we did!

little luxury list said...

You lucky gal and so much better with good girlfriends!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and my pictures from Cabo are up if you're interested!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! You guys have so much fun-love it!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Oh my gosh! What a super fun trip!! You are all so very CUTE! LOVE IT! And I am major drooling over those Nachos!!! :P

I want to go to VEGAS!!!!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Oh my goodness it looks like you had a blast, all the pictures made ma laugh. Shopping must have been a hoot.


Write it in lipstick

Unknown said...

Courtney! That looks like a fabulous getaway. Girls only always rocks but could sometimes be bad. It looks like you all fit together like a puzzle and enjoyed each others company!! :)

Shay said...

I LOVE Vegas...for the buffets and roller coasters, ha! That looks like so much fun- I love girls trips and I love your blog! Happy late birthday!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!