Let me just start off my saying that I am one big lame-o. I have the best bloggy friends who have tagged me in these fun, fact-filled posts... and I keep forgetting to post my own! So I'm answering 2 questions from each of the blogs, and if I've forgotten to include anyone in my list please let me know so I can fix that asap! I have a post coming in a few days full or random facts about me, so I'll just let you wait to read those. Ooh the suspense :) Haha, I kid!
1. What is one thing you would tell your 16-year-old self? You have plenty of self confidence, SHOW IT. And stop caring about others opinions, it truly doesn't matter what they think.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love being able to journal our lives and be able to share pictures that go along with the story. But my favorite part has been all of the amazing girls I meet and the new friends I make!
1. What was the best day of your life? This may sound so cliche, but the best day of my life was the day I married Eric for eternity. I'm a lucky girl :)
2. What is 1 thing you are OCD about? Hair. Not necessarily my hair, because it's a mess more often than not. But being a hairstylist, I am OCD with my client's hair. Which is a good thing, right? That's what they're paying me fore :)
1. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday? Anything as long as I'm with Eric, I love to play with him and take advantage of having the whole day to ourselves. I'm pretty sure that our favorite Saturday activities for the next few months will be: snow boarding, playing in Vegas, and getting the heck out of this small town haha.
2. Favorite board game? Mexican Train! Does that count even though there's no board? If not, I love the electronic version of Monopoly. But my kids will not be playing that version, I don't want them to learn that they can buy whatever the heck they want as long as they swipe a card. Eric and I have never had to deal with credit card debt, and we're going to try to teach our kids to stay away from that too!
1. If you could settle anywhere in the world and just enjoy life, where would you want it to be? I couldn't tell you a specific city.... but anywhere with a sunny, warm beach. I can learn to love any place I live as long as Eric's by my side (I really have to keep telling myself that right now as I'm trying to find reasons to love our new little town we moved to) but I'm happiest when it's sunny and warm. And I know I'd be perfectly content to have the beach within walking distance :) I'll keep dreamin'....
2. What is something that you learned from a parent or elder that has been valuable in your life? A hard work ethic. Everything in life takes work! School, job, savings, marriage, friendships, sports, appearance, happiness, etc. The moment you stop working for something is the moment that it all falls apart.
Be sure to check out these girls blogs, along with Janna's. I know you'll love them as much as I do!