Not the best picture of us and you can't really see my stinkin' cute outfit (if I say so myself) but I even pulled out the heels for this rare date night :)
- Friday night was kind of a Christmas miracle... we got a babysitter (and her hubs, ha!) to watch Mia while Eric and I went out to dinner AND a movie! Say whaaaaa?! We haven't done that since Mia was born! Eric and I stuffed our faces with pizza then we finally watched Mocking Jay. We had such a good time and it was the best feeling coming home to a sleeping Mia!
- Saturday morning was a busy one while we got our workouts in (piyo was a killer... it doesn't help that I haven't been in over a month) then Mia and I went to a birthday party. It was a fun, busy morning for Mia!
- Mia caught a short nap in the car while we drove south to go shopping! It was kind of a mad house everywhere we went but I had so much fun! Eric and Mia really are the best to shop with (Eric often out shops me!) and I got so much crossed off my Christmas to-do list! What a relief!
- We met up with my younger brother and went to see the Christmas lights at the Temple and listen to the nativity! It was a beautiful night but unfortunately I don't know how to work my camera to get a really good picture of the lights... someone sign me up for a class or photography tutor, ha!
- After church on Sunday my parents stopped by for a visit. Even though Mia got out of taking a nap the whole day, we had fun together!
- Sunday night we went to our church building where they had a beautiful display of nativities from around the world... I was so excited to show Mia the different baby Jesus' until we saw the line to get in. With it being so close to Mia's bed time (and Eric's, ha!) I knew there was no way that she would make it through the line, especially since she skipped a nap. I'm sad we didn't get to see it, but when we got home Eric popped some popcorn and we watched a few minutes of a Christmas movie together and the night ended up being great!