Thursday, December 18, 2014

December happenings

December has been such a good month full of so much fun! I figured I would just do a little update on our happenings with a post full of mismatched sized photos (with crappy quality, yikes! Time for a new phone cause my camera gets fuzzier by the day!) :)

The very beginning of December we went to our Church Christmas party where Mia met Santa (for the first time in 2014).... she didn't love him. HA!

My salon had a Christmas party last week and it was soooo fun! It was my first girl's night in forever and I loved spending time with my girls! We went out for hibachi and our chef was convinced I'm still in high school... maybe I need to get out more to learn how to act my age?! ;)

Did I mention that I got two girl's nights in a row?! I was so spoiled last week (because then I got a date night with Eric on the 3rd night!) I went to the funnest little "fiesta" in a local (and adorable) shop where I met the sweetest new friends! There are never any events in my sleepy town so I couldn't resist my sequin pants for a night on the town, ha ha!

Eric and I have been packing in as much Christmas fun as possible with Mia! I love viewing this season through her eyes... pure magic!

I warned ya! Crappy photos of mismatched sizes ;) But I've been having so much fun, I had to share!
P.S. Don't forget about the giveaways on my Instagram each night this week... so much cute stuff!

23 comments:

Jenn said...

The Santa pictures with kids are maybe one of my favorite things around this season. They are either MEGA cute, or insanely funny. Poor Mia--I hope she will get over her Santa aversion in the next couple of years. In the meantime, thanks for sharing the photo haha. Looks like she's enjoying the other aspects of Christmas which is a plus! :)

P!nky said...

That picture is soooooo cute! I'm sorry, but I love screaming kids on Santa's lap, they just are so fun. Great memories when she's older, right ;)!

Looks like you had a great time at your party!!!! HOOORAY FOR GIRLS NIGHTS! I want one soon, with ya!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Rock those sequin pants girl! Love it! Poor Mia, she looks so unhappy to be meeting Santa! Huffington Post did an article with pictures of kids that were super unhappy to meet Santa and my friend's kid was in the post. I cracked up! And good for you for getting spoiled with two girls nights and a date night with Eric! You deserve it!

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

Ashley Brickner said...

Oh, the crying Santa pic - got one of those, too! :) Can't wait to show these girls one day! ;) And YAY for three nights on the town, you deserve it mama!

BLovedBoston said...

I can't even get over that first picture of Mia...what is it about kids and santa that makes them so scared?! Love that you were able to have so much fun last week!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Unknown said...

Mia's face in the Santa picture is priceless! You need to have that blown up and framed!

Jamie @ The Jamie's + 1 said...

2 nights out in a row... I can't imagine!! Lucky girl!! Love your sequin pants btw!!

~Dawn~ said...

Hooray for fun girls nights and a bonus date night with your man!! Little Mia on Santa's lap...hilarious! ;)

Kelli Herrington said...

Mia face is priceless this is going to be one to look back on and laugh when she is older, yay for girls night you looked so pretty Momma

hello erin said...

girls nightS AND a date night!! that's like the perfect week!!!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Girls nights are the best! Love Mia's picture with Santa -- every kid needs at least one crying picture right?! Happy Holidays!

Brittany said...

The picture of Mia with Santa is such a keeper. She's going to find that hilarious in ten years! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I need to come live near you! I need girls night... and date night for that matter haha.. SO FUN!

Caroline @ Windy City Chic said...

That first picture with Santa.. Aww!! Poor thing. I remember being afraid of Santa too. That party looks so cute and that is SO wonderful that you were able to have some fun nights out!! I'm happy for you!! I hope that you are having a good say so far too.

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I'm so sorry I definitely giggled when I saw that first picture! Poor Mia!!! She did not like Santa!!

Erin LFF said...

Oh the Santa photos, I love 'em!! ;) So much fun- you are ROCKING those sequin pants girl!!

Nadine said...

That first Santa picture is adorable. I dont recall being a fan of him either. I would get nervous standing in line!

Nadine said...

Annnnd I commented in the wrong gmail account so it will say no response....sorry about that!

Kelli Gilbert said...

you are the cutest! glad i stumbled across your blog!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Those sparkly pants are fantastic! No special event required, totally Target approved in my book.

Suget said...

what a fun December so far. I love friend nights and meeting new people.

Stacy G said...

First of all I love the sequin pants! Glad to hear how much you are enjoying the season. A little older lady told me today at work that i looked like a teenager when I told her I had three little ones at home. Haha I assure her I was in my late 20s, but I also don't know how great her vision was lol. xo

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Love her Santa photo! As bad as I feel with making Mason sit on Santa's lap and screaming bloody murder, I know he will appreciate it one day when we look back and laugh. At least I hope so :)
And YAY for girls nights AND date night! December is off to a good start!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!