Tuesday, April 15, 2014

what's your number?

Am I the only one who enjoys finding out random facts about my friends? I mean, I'm assuming not since we all read each other's blogs ;) Anyway I've seen this number post going around blog land and I thought it would be fun to participate!

11,575 - the number of miles we've put on our jeep.... that we bought brand new in October. #yikes! I hinted at my new "hot mom" car months ago on the blog but I never shared the details, oops! We are going to have some cosmetic work done on the jeep but really, we love this vehicle SO much!

6 - the number of years Eric and I will celebrate being married next month!

2 - years we have lived in this little town, which is 2 years too many ;) I still haven't fallen in love with this place, but I've fallen in love with some of the people here! We are so blessed to make good friends wherever we go! And I do love having access to so many National Parks!

60 - average hours Eric works in a week. ONE week! Definitely not one of our favorite parts about his job.

4 - missing permanent teeth in my mouth (not including the 4 wisdom teeth that have been pulled).

6 - the  number of years I've worked as a hairstylist.

7 - is the number of states I've visited (that I remember) in this country. Yikes!! I can't wait to add more to that list... I hope to visit all 50 states in my life time!

111 - the number that shows up when I stand on the scale.... say whaaaat? I haven't weighed this little since high school, and even then I'm not sure I was this small. But I definitely wasn't this strong! Proof that making changes to your diet and exercising religiously 5-6 times a week (for a year) truly pays off. Also proof that you can get your body back after baby. It wasn't easy, but at the same time, I never expected the my results to be smaller and stronger than before I got pregnant!

5 - times I (we) have moved in the last 6 years.

15 (almost 16) months - the age of our greatest pride and joy. We aren't wrapped around Mia's tiny fingers at all ;)

25 comments:

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love the facts! What does your husband do that he works 60 hour weeks? Just curious. :)

Leah said...

I am terrified I am not going to get my body back after my pregnancy! Even though I've seen a lot of new moms who seem to be smaller than pre-preg. If you don't mind me asking, what were your diet changes/habits that helped you? I'm still exercising a lot but really need to work on my diet!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I love that you're missing teeth b/c so am I! Hahah! Obviously my wisdom teeth but also another one that's thankfully so far back you can't tell. But still!!! haha

~Dawn~ said...

I love that jeep!

Lauren said...

great facts! it certainly is hardwork to get your body back after baby...but it's oh so worth it!

Lauren said...

great facts! it certainly is hardwork to get your body back after baby...but it's oh so worth it!

P!nky said...

Fun facts and post. Interesting to read more about you through numbers.

Anonymous said...

probably going to steal this post idea. :)
LOVE the jeep!
You have always seemed super fit to me, but that is awesome that you are smaller & stronger now than you were before pregnancy. Nice job!!!

Dee Stephens said...

I'm 113 but probably much shorter at 5'3". Seriously, the smallest I've been since high school!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Such a cute post! Give me more detes on your eating and health plan with a that number ;)!! Xx.

Pamela said...

111???? Say whaaat!?

Kirsty and Seth said...

I love the jeep and all of those little facts! And well done you with all of your exercising, I'm trying again for the millionth time but determined to stick to it this time and not make any excuses!


kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

Sarah said...

Love this post idea! I might have to steal, I mean use it sometime soon!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

We are so similar! I weigh far less than I did pre-baby (thank you breastfeeding) and we have moved four times in the past 6 years!

Meghan said...

Totally stealing this idea from you, more than likely, it will be Friday's post :)

Emily said...

I'm missing 4 permanent teeth as well. Not including the two wisdom teeth that I had. :) I have such a tiny mouth.

Julie said...

I've own my car since Oct too and I'm about to hit 8k - they just add on soo fast!

Lindsay said...

My husband worked 78 hours last week. SEVENTY EIGHT! I wonder if our husbands have the same career, lol! That would be funny. But not funny because it stinks. :( Mine is an accountant. Definitely a huge con to his job -- I hate having him gone so much!

Jamie Hart said...

Aww! The number game sounds like fun! Rob usually works about that many hours in the summer and I get bored. If I had a cutie like Mia, I would surely be entertained! And I'm loving the hot mama car!

Shauna said...

Cute idea. I'll have to do this somehow on my blog. :) Take care,

Shauna

Erin LFF said...

I love your hot momma car!! I can't wait to upgrade to some type of SUV in a couple years :) You need to add Ohio to your list of states girlfriend- I'll show you around!!

Mandie said...

I love the Jeep! I want one but I have some other bills to take care of first before I can start Jeep shopping. *sigh*

I also love learning all those lil things about you. I may have to steal this & blog the same. :)

Jessica M. said...

I love random facts posts! Zach and I will be together 6 years next month also!

Annette said...

I love the facts/numbers. What a creative idea! I probably work close to 60 hours per week too (with three jobs). To think when I first had my son, I was a stay-at-home mom... What happened to me? Congrats on getting in shape. It sounds like your healthy lifestyle really is paying off!

Denise said...

Aaaaaand I just spent the last half hour catching up on your blog. Cause apparently I have that kind of time on my hands.. Six years of marriage already! Time goes so fast!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!