Friday, April 18, 2014

a birthday letter

Dear Eric,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My, my, you are gettin' old ;) But it's really okay because 28 has never looked so good!
I wanted to write a little letter to tell you how I love you so! Basically... you are the cheese to my macaroni, the bacon to my eggs, the milk to my cookie, the ketchup to my fries, and the list can go on. (I really love that you love food as much as I do, okay?)
In all seriousness though, you are the brightest spot in my life. You're my best friend. You're my favorite love story! I am forever thankful for the timing that you entered my life and that you chose to love me!
You are the hardest worker, incredibly smart (too smart for your own good at times, if you know what I mean ;)), witty and hilarious and pretty easy on the eyes (if I do say so!) And we can't forget the fact that you would make for a gorgeous girl (considering that our child is basically your twin)!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is... Mia and I are pretty much the luckiest to have you! I love you more than you'll ever know!!
Love, Courtney and Mia (because if she could talk, she'd totally say these things!)

P.S. You're still my favorite husband!! From here to eternity, my love!

18 comments:

hello erin said...

This is the cutest and sweetest birthday letter! Happy birthday Eric. Hope 28 is filled with as many awesome things as 27 was ;)

Mandie said...

Awww, so sweet! I love it!

Happy Birthday, Eric! :)

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Love this! Super sweet. "And we can't forget the fact that you would make for a gorgeous girl" haha =)

Happy Birthday Eric!

17 Perth said...

Ahh. Love it. So sweet! :)

tina bumblebee said...

Howww adorable is this letter!? Such a cute family

Sarah said...

What a cute letter to your hubby. Your family is too cute! Happy, Happy Birthday Eric!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

You guys are the CUTEST couple!! Can't wait to see more Eric & Court babies:)

Schnelle said...

So sweet! Today's my birthday too- but I've got a year on your H!

Anonymous said...

Hey young child 28 is not old!!!
Ok maybe it is a big old. SOOO close to 30 :(


I tell Andy all the time that he is my favorite husband!

Julie said...

Your favorite husband?? Isn't he your only husband ;) JJK - happy birthday to him!

Jamie Hart said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to the Hubs! We have close bdays :)

ashleynicole said...

This is so cute :) Haha I love all the food references because me and my husband are totally the same way!

ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

Karina Marie Powell said...

Such a darling wife you are! Happy birthday Eric!!

Court said...

I'm the best photographer ha ha ;)

Elizabeth said...

This was the cutest thing I swear!

Love Always,
Elizabeth
thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a sweet letter! Happy Birthday, Eric!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

What a cute and sweet birthday letter! Happy birthday to your hubby!

Janna Renee said...

Happy Belated Eric! 28 is a great age to be ;)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!