Friday, April 11, 2014

my top five

Every 6 months social media outlets (Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, etc) are bombarded with quotes from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS or Mormon) General Conference. It is such an uplifting weekend full of advice and reminders to make our daily lives easier, that we can't help but share what touched our hearts ;) The things I hear throughout General Conference that really stick out to me are so simple, yet it is just what I needed to help me be a better wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend. These are just the reminders I need to be a better me. No matter your religion or beliefs, I think these words can help us all lead a better life. So I picked my favorites (though I have many more) to share today. The talks aren't available online, yet, but I left the link to view the Conference sessions until I can link these quotes to their direct talks.


via

via


Cheers to a happy weekend, my friends!

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful quotes!

Dee Stephens said...

the last is my fav

Pamela said...

Love the last one!!

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love the quotes. Especially since the last one. :)

tina bumblebee said...

I really love the Henry B Eyring one

Nicole@mamashiptips said...

love the quotes

ashleynicole said...

I loved that first quote :) And the design is so cute too! I love that people use their talents to make awesome quote photos haha :)

ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Such sweet thoughts and quotes to reflect on! xx.

Stefani said...

Cute! There were so many good quotes this weekend. I want to round up my own "top 5" now!

Court said...

These are all so beautiful.... And I needed to read them again. Thanks for posting my friend. MISS YOU

Annette said...

Love these quotes. They are so true!

Laynah said...

I already forgot some of these! Thanks for the reminder :)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!