Friday, November 6, 2015

these two... {L'ovedbaby}

If it seems like I take a million photos of my kids, well, it's because I do take a million photos of my kids ;) I admit that I love showing off how cute they are (totally biased mom speaking) but more importantly, I love looking back on these photos when I'm having a rough moment. I am instantly humbled as I look at their sweet faces and my heart bursts with love! I quickly forget why I was having a rough moment in the first place. Mia and James, they are such a blessing to our family! Eric and I couldn't be more grateful!

Outfits c/o L'ovedbaby
Do you know what else I'm grateful for? Adorable, matching outfits! What can I say, I'm easy to please ;) The best part is that Mia thinks it's the best thing ever to match her brother! These beautiful organic outfits from L'ovedbaby are our favorite! I don't really know how to accurately describe how soft and cozy these outfits are, but they are the softest clothes we own! I want a million more outfits for the kids and I really wish I could get some leggings in my size :) Seriously though, L'ovedbaby offers the cutest prints... and have I mentioned how soft the clothing is?! Where are the heart eye emojis for computer keyboards?! That's how much I adore my kids and these clothes!

16 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

There are simply NO words for the cuteness of your kiddos!!! SoOo incredibly precious!! Loves to you and your littles! Xx - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

Kristin DiCristofano said...

Your babies are adorable! Mia is gorgeous in that first picture

Jenn said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Courtney, you always make my heart melt into a puddle of love with these photos! Absolutely adorable--and will be SO fun to look back on yourself (and as they get older themselves) to see the love thats there between them. The matching outfits just make it that much more adorable!!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

I cannot even deal with how precious these pictures are! And Mia looks so adorable with that headband like that! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

BLovedBoston said...

I think it's amazing that you take so many photos of them - these are little moments you will remember forever! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Ok, my goodness, I think Mia might be the sweetest big sister ever. I seriously love the pictures of the two of them together and her kissing him. Swoon! And that first picture is pretty stinkin' adorable too!

Mandie said...

Such great pics of your babies. They are adorable & I too would take millions of pictures of them. :)

Erin LFF said...

Keep up with the pictures--- we all love them! ;)

allison_cooley3@hotmail.comson said...

Love those outfits! Seriously adorable!
'Tis Our Life Blog

Ashley Ziegler said...

How gorgeous is your little girl? And how sweet is your little man?? :)

Evelina said...

I LOVE these matching outfits! I tried to order the same matching cloud pants for my niece an nephew but they are sold out of the sizes I need. :(

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

cuteness overload, like really! they're both too cute. The way she's holding his face! Totally reminds me of Ananbelle and Oliver.

www.confessionsofrumpymommy.com

sara [at] journey of doing said...

ALL THE HEART EYES!! I love these sweet little matching outfits for your two adorable littles!! LOVE!! -sara

Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful kiddos for sure and the matching outfits are tooooo cute!

According to Kiki said...

Stop it! That last photo of Mia and James brought tears to my eyes. So much love in one photo. You should be so proud mama! Ps... we all take a million photos of our kids. (;

Hannah said...

Adorable! Oh my goodness. I can hardly stand it!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!