Wednesday, November 11, 2015

insta-life

One of my favorite photos from our first days having James home!

I love documenting when Eric dresses Mia, so you know I'll be doing the same when he dresses James! The first time I put Eric in charge of dressing him... how was he ever that small?!

Halloween crafting with my best girl (thanks to grandma!) This totally woeks for Thanksgiving, too, right?!

Matching Halloween pj's because I'm that mom, and proud of it!

When daddy goes with us to the store... he's the fun parent, obvi ;)

...and to think that I thought I would miss pink when we found out we were having a boy, ha ha! I hope James likes pink, because he's got a lot of pink hand me downs :)

Leave it to big sister to get the BIGGEST smile we've ever seen out of him, without even trying!! Apparently he just wanted to sit up like a big boy because the second she held his head up, he busted these smiles out and then my heart nearly burst out of my chest! They already have the sweetest, most understanding relationship and the cuteness just might kill me :)

I blame Chatbooks and two beautiful children for my overgramming these days ;) Yes, I'm totally biased, but if you agree and don't want to miss out on our daily highlights, be sure to follow along @courtbrink :) Happy 'grammin'!

10 comments:

P!nky said...

Instafabulous! Your littles are so cute and Mia could be alil model, just precious! Such sweet moments, thanks for sharing!

Jenn said...

Mia with those loofahs! Oh my word--whats a great picture! Love seeing these snapshots of your little loves!

Ashley Brickner said...

Sweetest pics!

Brittany said...

There is NO SUCH THING as overgramming these beauties. I love your posts! The matching Halloween mummy pajamas absolutely killed me!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

The matching jams kill me! I might have another kid just for that! :)

Mandie said...

That pumpkin that Mia decorated is awesome! I love it! I'll have to try to remember that for next year. Very cool. & the matching pajamas - adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Amazing post dear! I invite you to join a Giveaway on my blog:

theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

Our Pretty Little Girls said...

So stinking cute. Why do the guys always get to be the fun parents. If I had had a boy the pink situation would've totally happened too. Some things just don't HAVE to be replaced :).

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelina said...

oooooh my gosh. I just posted a comment under my husband's account. I deleted it so please disregard!!! Haha. Looks like he was the last one logged into this computer... oops!

Anyway, I wrote: That loufa dive looks like SO much fun! Your kids are adorable!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!