Wednesday, May 13, 2015

big girl room inspiration {Alexa Z Design}

For some reason I've been daydreaming about Mia's "big girl" room instead of nursery ideas for baby boy... oh wait! That reason is because Alexa Z Design just launched their newest line and I am DYING over the designs! The travel and adventure themed prints totally inspired me to deck out Mia's room in a wanderlust theme, along with photos and prints of our travels we have been lucky enough to experience as a little family! The stickers have me itching to scrapbook a few photos to stick in frames as well... who am I?! ha ha.
 Prints and stickers c/o Alexa Z Design
I'm not a mind reader... but judging by this photo, I'd be willing to bet that Mia is loving the idea for her new room!

I can't help but share a couple of my favorite prints from Alexa Z Design's new line below! If you're loving these prints as much as I am, Alexa is offering all of you 20% off your purchase using the code "BONVOYAGE" at check out (expires May 17th) We already have a few Alexa Z Design prints in our home and obviously can't get enough! I promise you will love 'em!

 Oh how I love my home state!

27 comments:

Jamie @ The Jamie's + 1 said...

Super cute!! I am started to get some ideas together for Nicklas' big boy room so thanks so much for sharing!

P!nky said...

This is such a cute idea, I love it!

Alycia said...

How cute!

I can't wait to get started on Palmer's big girl room and the nursery! So much fun!!!

tina bumblebee said...

LOOOVE that off to see the world one!

Desiree Macke said...

SO CUTE!!! Love the state print! And, after seeing the nursery you did for Mia (LOVED IT!) I just know her "big girl" room will be equally as magnificent!

Kelly Mock said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Christina Lea Loves said...

These are adorable! Can't wait to see what the actual room will look like if this is just the preview!

hello erin said...

Sign me up to live in Mia's room when you're done. Those prints are SO CUTE!

She's a big star said...

I want that theme for MY room - ha!

Sara Holt said...

oh my word. those prints are all adorable! thanks for sharing, i'll be heading over to her site now :P

Pamela said...

LOVE!

Jenn said...

What a cute idea and a fun way to inspire her to love travel and discovering new places!!

Whitney @ Work it Mommy said...

Those prints are darling! Cant wait to see them in her new space!

allison_cooley3@hotmail.comson said...

Every time I see a new print/sheet set/fun decoration it makes me want to redo Brylee's room...these prints aren't helping! They are too cute!

'Tis Our Life Blog

Alexa Zurcher said...

Ok, you are THE SWEETEST person ever. Ever ever ever.
Thank you times a million! XOXO

Also, Mia is the cutest! Ah!

Evelina said...

I love those prints! Esp the one of the camera :)

Anonymous said...

UM. I LOVE all of Alexa's prints and her blog is double the cuteness!!!! Mia will have the cutest room on the block for sure!

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

my gosh those are cute!!! I'm sure she's going to love her new room!

Traci@TheHallway said...

Super cute!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Omg, way cute! And I think Mia is going to have as much fun as you are!

Sam said...

Oh how fun!! I had a Paris themed room when I was little. It was my mom's idea and I really loved it!! Now being older I want another Paris styled room!! Sounds so fun to decorate!!

Kimberly said...

I got one of her LA Temple prints for Christmas and I will love it forever. Now I need the Utah print and the USA for Axel's room! His room is supposed to be a national parks/nature theme. If I ever get around to working on it!

Jessie said...

Be sure to post pictures! I can't wait to see it all come together. :)

sara [at] journey of doing said...

love the prints - those are so cute!! Can't wait to see it all together!!!!!!

meandmr.com said...

Okay, these prints are so cute!!! I love this idea already!
Melanie @ meandmr.com

Mandie said...

That's a super cute idea! I cannot wait to see it all put together. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Nina Robinson said...

Love that Off to See the World print! Such a cute theme for a big girl room :)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!