Sunday, May 13, 2012

little letters {to our mother's}

Dear Mom, all I can say is thank you for not killing me when I was a teenager :) I'm sorry I put you through those bratty times, I guess it's a good thing I was the only girl? Ha ha. But seriously, thank you for teaching me right from wrong, and everything in between (besides how to sew... but that's just not a talent we were meant to have). I am extremely grateful for all that you have done for me, and continue to do for me and Eric! Happy Mother's Day, we love you!

Dear Mom B, I am so lucky and so happy that I am apart of your family! I truly feel blessed to have you in my life! I just want to thank you for raising Eric to be the man that he is today. He is so dedicated, so loyal, so hard working, and so faithful and it's because of his parents! He could not have had better examples to learn from! Thank you for loving us and always being there for us! Happy Mother's Day, we love you!
P.S. We didn't get a picture together on the wedding day :( If I could go back and do pictures again I would have a lot more taken of me and Eric with EACH of our parents. Darn it. But look how cute this picture is :)

22 comments:

Liesl said...

So, so sweet!!! Happy Mother's Day to both your lovely mothers! <3

Girl with passion for all girly things said...

That was sooo sweet :)

Alyx said...

This is so sweet!
Both mamas are gorgeous! :)

Lauren said...

So sweet Courtney! <3

xo

Lauren said...

So sweet hope they have a great day :-)

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

This is so sweet.

Amanda said...

Happy Mothers Day to your moms :) you look gorgeous in your dress :) I want to see more pictures from ur wedding!

Melanie said...

AWWWW! SOOOO sweet! Can't wait to hear about your weekend. Email a friend YO!

These pics are lovely! Your mama is BEAUTIFUL... no wonder you are a supa MODEL.

XOXO

Diane Writes said...

Happy Mothers Day to your two moms :) And you look really lovely in that wedding dress

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Dear Mom, all I can say is thank you for not killing me when I was a teenager... uh, Court.. how about a young adult, I know i've threatened to kill you multiple times.

Can you tell I miss you? It's why I'm being so evil.

And holy smack Eric was a baby four years ago, so young.

You love this comment, you're fine.

Kirsten Wiemer said...

you are so cute. this is so great. and perfect.
dang now i wish i knew how to sew. haha

k

Contemplating Beauty said...

really really sweet little tributes courtney, i love the pictures too!

Christy said...

wow, you both look a lot like your mom's! So cute! :)

Pamela said...

So sweet! Your mom is gorgeous!

That Girl said...

I'm always impressed at how many women survive their teens given how horrible most of us were back then!

Karina Marie Powell said...

so sweet! and beautiful pictures! happy mothers day!! xoxo

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha LOVE that you said sewing was a talent you weren't meant to have! SO AWESOME!

Laura said...

so fun and sweet.
xo, great little day

Rachel said...

You look sooo much like your mom and Erik looks like his mom! Crazy stuff!

Joy Junktion said...

Thank you Courtney, for stopping by my blog and blessing my heart with your sweet comment. I do miss my Mark so very much, but God has chosen to bless our family while we wait to join Mark in heaven! Love you momma photos:)

Marli said...

Awww, *tear* this is so sweet!! You write the best blog posts. :) I hope you are having a great week!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Holly said...

So wonderful!! I hope your moms had great Mother's Days :)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!