Have your diaper bag essentials changed as much as mine have as Mia grows?! I've simplified so much, but I must admit that I haven't been able to totally part with the diaper bag, yet. I just love the changing pad so much, plus the comfort it brings knowing that it's my diaper bag so I can throw whatever crap I need (or don't need, but it all fits just the same, ha ha) in it. I don't feel like I can do that to my purses, yet. But I'll get there! So here's what goes in our bag:
- Diapers and wipes, obviously. (Although I have been known to forget wipes... wet paper towels to the rescue, ha!)
- Sippy cup. Mia loves her water so we always have it on hand!
- Snacks because she gets a mean case of "hangry"... it runs in the family :)
- Sunscreen. Mia has been sunburned once and it broke. my. heart. So I do my best to be prepared now!
- Books. I have had the best luck finding these tiny books for our little book worm, they are so easy to lug around!
- Infant Tylenol because you never know when you'll need it, especially during teething!
- Band aids! Mia loves to run faster than her little feet can carry her, so she has tripped and scraped her knee more than once while we are out and about.
- The blasted binky because Mia demands to have it in the car. It's time to get rid of it but I won't lie, I'm terrified of the process!
I'm excited to see what's in your bag! Be sure to check out the topics below and link up with us each week! xoxo
Oct 2: Toddler Diaper Bag Essentials
Oct 9: Learning to love your post-pregnancy body
Oct 16: Busy Toddler Activities
Oct 23: Keeping in Shape While Caring for a Toddler
Oct 30: Sick Day Tips
Nov 6: How to Not Lose Your Patience with your Toddler
Nov 13: Favorite Toddler Outings