Friday, July 27, 2012

weekend review {better late than never?}

Now that the weekend is upon us, I thought this would be a good time to post about our previous weekend... oops! I've been a bad blogger this week :)
Saturday was a busy day! We had an early morning at the lake to catch some smooth water, then I had to rush to work, and from work I had to rush to my dad's 50th birthday party! But it was such a good day spent with family!
We went to church on Sunday and spent the rest of the day sleeping or watching tv, ha ha. We were both exhausted from our busy Saturday. Apparently it takes longer for my pregnant body to recuperate?!
Monday we went and saw Batman. Personally, I thought the best part was that crappy movie theater popcorn! But that's definitely a post for another time...
And Tuesday we spent the day with friends (go us!) to celebrate Pioneer Day. Thank you Utah for throwing in an extra holiday :) We went shooting, which I thought was pretty dang appropriate for the holiday, played games, ate good food, and just had a GOOD time! This town is starting to feel a little more like home each week :)

I made the boys get a picture together so of course they had to look as "tough" as possible, HA HA!
Well hello baby.... Eric kept telling me to lean forward and apparently our baby is the only one who listened.
Eric and I found out we kind of suck at pool...
But we did win 1 game by accident! Woo hoo :)

We can't wait to hangout with these couples again!

And just for fun.... a blooper picture for the day! 
I look like a crazy person, but Ashley and baby look cute ;)

34 comments:

= said...

umm you look cute with that little belly shooting that gun!!!! your hubby should be really proud!!! purple is your color!~

Cortney said...

Yay for baby bump!!! You look so cute!

Cindy P said...

That last picture is hilarious and amazing! And I love that shirt! Some days I wish I could wear maternity shirts just because they look so cute! But then I wouldn't want people thinking my little bit of stomach is a baby belly! haha!

Amanda English said...

I was wondering if you can still shoot guns with being pregnant. I didn't know you inhaled the lead or anything. Maybe it's diff in a range. I love shooting! xoxo

Dee Stephens said...

Yes, your bump looks precious!

Erin said...

You are precious :) Glad you are having so much fun-- I loved that you said it's feeling more like home every week. YAY for that definitely!!!

Love the blooper pics, I need to start posting more of those on mine! I know how much I enjoy 'em ;)

Amanda said...

The bump is looking ever so cute!! :)

My Happily Ever After said...

Love your shirt!! You look so cute!

Tatiana said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so happy that you're enjoying this place and able to call it home :-)
And that lil bump of your is too adorable!

Liesl said...

I love your weekend reviews, and all your pictures...you look lovely in purple! Yay for a blooper pic too, I heart you!

Also, I awarded you a little blog award because you and your blog are awesome...yes, it's true! :)

You can view it here...

http://fabulousfashions4sensiblestyle.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-awards-versatile-bogger-and-random.html

Katie Did What said...

awww your little bump is so cute!!! looks like a fun weekend :) lucky you, with your extra holiday!
xo

Denise said...

Ok Courtney, you need to share with me where you get all your clothes! You always have such cute shirts! LOVE this purple one!

Emma Frances said...

What a fun weekend! And your bump is just perfect! :] I love it!

Melanie said...

So happy you are feeling more & more like it's home! I knew you would. OK.... CUTEST LIL BABA BUMP EVER! Ohhh... I want to be one of those annoying people & rub your belly. Is that weird? Lol) You are the cutest, & I TOO LOVE crappy movie theater popcorn.

Diane Writes said...

As they say, a happy mommy yields a happy baby.. stay and happy and pretty all time Courtney :D

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

my gosh!! i love baby bumps....even your tiny one!

Ariel @ Dreams To Do said...

Oh man, you are like the cutest preggo person ever!

Laynah said...

pahahaha I LOVE your blooper picture! And your shirt, omigosh! Why are you the cutest preggo ever??

Looks like so much fun :)
Cant wait to see pictures about the rest of the week!

Courtney Cakes said...

Your so stinking cute!!!!

Rebecca said...

Your bump is precious. Sounds like a lovely weekend/week, I hope this one is just as good.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looking cute Court!

Alyx said...

ahhh, your baby bump is getting cuter each day, and I love your shirt!
and... your arms look freakin' ripped in that pic of you shooting.

Miss Amy said...

You look great!! I love the pic of you shooting - you're a bad A mama!!!

Megan said...

Haha...love the guys "tough" picture. Sounds like a fun weekend. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Batman movie because I wasn't as in love with it as everyone else I know seems to be...

That Girl said...

You could do all your bump photos at the shooting range!

Holly said...

LOL at the blooper photo! I think you look like Jennifer Nettles there! :)

oomph. said...

Preggers and holding a gun...love it! hope all is well!!

[oomph.]
Win a $50 gift card!

Antoinette Musik said...

Ahh I can totally see the bump!!!! Sooo cute. Looks like a fab action packed weekend.

Danielle said...

You are so darling!!! Love this!!

Jamie said...

I love the last pic - haha - someday your baby will think it's the best photo ever!

Katrin said...

It is interesting that you have an extra holiday in Utah! I miss all the German holidays. We have so much more. :)

Megan said...

You and baby are SO stinking cute!! Tomorrowwwwww!!! I can't wait for my text!!

Michelle said...

You are so darn cute! Your belly came out of nowhere! And now I have baby fever. My husband thanks you ;)

Janna Renee said...

Aww I love going shooting with the boys! I love that top! The detail is super cute...

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!