Tuesday, July 17, 2012

half a century... old?

summer 2011

Yesterday was a huge milestone in my dad's life... and I feel so bad that I wasn't able to get to my computer to talk about it.
I've always looked up to my dad! He's such a hard worker, but so adventurous and fun!

Thanksgiving 2011

He's also a bit prideful.... he grounded me from taking pictures around him. I don't know why? It's not like that picture is very flattering of me either... ha ha!
But the best part is that my dad is always proud of us kids! The love he has for my mom, and the kids (including Eric and Alycia, he really loves them as if they were his own kids. But I guess they are now, marriage brings families together that way!) is unconditional. I hope to be just as loving to my own kid!

 December 2011

Happy 50th Birthday, Dad!
Sorry it's a day late in blog land :)
I hope you know how loved you are, and that you're the best dad ever!
We love you!  

23 comments:

Niken said...

your dad sounds great! happy birthday for him

Brissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brissa said...

WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!?! you and alycia are connected?!?!!! this is boggling my mind. happy birthday to your papaaa.

Erin said...

Happy bday to your dad BUT I'M WITH BRISSA ABOVE ME! I had nooooooo clue you two were connected?!??!! lol

Suget said...

Awe. Happy Belated Birthday Papa Crowley!! (That's right... right? haha)

Nobody said...

SO so sweet!

Carlie said...

What an exciting birthday for your dad! My dad's is next month!

Chrissy + Nate said...

Aww how sweet! Happy birthday to your dad!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your papa! My dad turns 50 this year too, just not til November ;) We're gonna throw him a big family shindig!

Cortney said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!!!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Samantha said...

Aww, happy birthday to your Dad :)

Christi Lynn said...

awe :) dad's are so great!

Rebecca said...

lovely post, I hope he had a great birthday.

Katrin said...

Your dad sounds wonderful! Happy happy birthday!!!!

April said...

Big milestone, indeed! Happy birthday to your poppa!

Heather said...

Your dad sounds so sweet! Happy birthday to him!

momto8 said...

50 is great!! happy birthday to your dad!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!! :)

Kyla said...

Aww, happy 50th to you Dad! Very sweet post.

Alyx said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Birthday to him!

Janna Renee said...

How did I not know you were related to Alycia!? That's pretty awesome, since you are both FAB!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!