If you really knew me...
- you'd know that I sucked my thumb until I was almost 8 years old. I know, so embarrassing! My parents tried everything in the book to get me to stop sucking, but I just wouldn't let it go. One Christmas I asked for nail polish and my mom told me Santa (I believed in Santa for as long as I could :) ha ha) wouldn't bring me nail polish until I stopped sucking my thumb! You better believe I dropped the habit in time for Santa to bring my polish!
- you'd know that I have a horrible habit of cracking my knuckles. I'm trying to quit!
- you'd know that I'm addicted to gum. Honestly, I think it's an addiction! And I've had it my whole life. When I was young I'd ask complete strangers to give me gum... I was always embarrassing my parents :)
- you'd know that I love being in the water! A swimming pool, the lake, the ocean, it doesn't matter. I love it all!
- you'd know that as much as I'd love to be a happy, easy-going girl all the time... I actually get stressed out very easily. And I stress big time. I have a really hard time trusting that everything will work out, and so I hang on to the stress way longer than necessary.
- you'd know that I never wore sunglasses before Eric came into my life. Now I can't be out in the sun without them! Is that weird or what?!
If you really knew Eric...
- you'd know that he is so into building hot rods and muscle cars! His dream is to have a huge shop in our backyard with endless amounts of money so that he can fix up cars all day :)
- you'd know he is the best handyman ever. I'm not even kidding you. He can fix anything! It's amazing.
- you'd know that he speaks fluent Spanish. He has the accent down and everything! He gets compliments all the time on how well he speaks the language.
- you'd know that he is my pickiest client. The man cares way too much about his haircut. Don't ask me why, since he's ALWAYS wearing a hat.
- you'd know that he laughs hysterically during the saddest or most tender scene in a movie/tv show. It makes me so mad because I'm usually crying... and he makes me feel dumb! But he laughs so that he won't cry :)
- you'd know that he really enjoys baking. Eric used to watch Martha Stewart when he was young and re-create some of her recipes :) But seriously, you'd rather have him be in charge of dessert over me. He's so good at baking!
If you really knew us....
- you'd know that Eric is going to rebuild a mustang for me. We aren't sure on the year yet, '65-'67. It's going to be bubble gum pink with sparkles! 2 flat black racing stripes. Black leather interior with pink stitching. And black rims with pink accent. That's right people, my very own barbie car ;)
- you'd know that we are so ecstatic about becoming parents! But you probably actually know that about us already....
- you'd know that our love is an open book. If we are annoyed with each other we have a really hard time hiding it... that means when we hangout with friends we will totally roll our eyes at each other, snap at each other, or tell one another "you're buggin' me" in front of them. So classy :) But then we go right back to loving each other and making our friends gag, ha ha.
- you'd know that we will never have a pet. Eric pretty much despises (or fears, ha ha) all animals and I certainly won't be the one cleaning up poop every single day. So.... no pets for us!
- you'd know that we do NOT watch scary/horror movies. And we probably wouldn't ever let guests watch that in our home... we just hate the feelings of fear those movies leave behind.
- you'd know that we are going to take ballroom dance classes together someday! Hopefully sooner than later. Eric is totally game, and I think it would be a fun/sexy twist for date nights :)
I'm curious if any of these little facts surprise you guys?? And I'd love to get to know you better! Tell me some fun facts about you, or if you do a post like this leave a link in the comments so that I can read it :)