What I planned for the weekend:
- Finally go see Breaking Dawn.
- Eat Cafe Rio... free meal!
- Go see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.
- Take lots and lots of pictures.
- Visit my in laws while Eric finishes working on the truck (oh yes, plates have officially expired)
- Get as much Christmas shopping finished as possible.
What we actually accomplished during the weekend:
- Finally saw Breaking Dawn. I'm not sure Eric has forgiven me yet for dragging him to that movie :)
- Spent the whole day Saturday with my in laws. Which isn't a bad thing, we just didn't accomplish anything else on the weekend to do list.
- Took the nephews to see Santa. Somehow I ended up sitting on his lap as well... ?
- Eric worked on the truck but was only able to finish half the job. Mechanic, here we come! It's going to break Mr. Fix It's heart... as well as our wallet ;) (Eric's neverrrr taken his vehicle to a mechanic in his life. Not once.)
Our weekend was filled with smiles, tears, laughter, frustration, disappointment, gratitude, exhaustion, and love. I guess that's real life for ya. It comes at you whether you made plans for it... or not. Oh, and I didn't even take one picture. #fail