Monday, August 1, 2011

you MUST see this...

I had the opportunity to guest post over at one of my best (bloggy) friend's blog today.  I am so sad that Shalyn is moving further away from me :(  Alas, someday we WILL meet and become real life best friends :)  If you haven't met Shalyn yet, click on over and start with my guest post!  You will either laugh until your cheeks hurt (pun was totally intended-ha) or just feel really, really bad for me!

On another quick note, Alice was so sweet to give me a blog award!  You need to check out her blog, she is gorgeous and if we ever meet in real life, she is totally giving my face a make over! 




It is so hard for me to choose just a couple blogs to pass this onto, because I have made so many friend's in blog land!  To be honest, I pretty much love everyone's blogs haha!  But these are definitely worth checking out:

Randi- eye see
Tiffani- tifsong

Don't forget to check out my guest post :)  And please leave lots of love.  You'll see why I need it...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thank you so much! your too kind. I just read your guest post and I couldn't stop giggling to myself

Alice x

mary said...

OHHH NOooo Courtney! But seriously, what are the odds that his name is Guy?! Hilarious! xox!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

a guest post AND an award!? sounds like a good day to meee! <3

P! said...

I heart you, Courtney and your blog!! Major kudos on the award- you deserve it!! And thanks for throwing my name up there- what a sweetheart. On my way now to check out your guest post. :)

Shay said...

Just wanted to stop by and say THANKS A MILLION for sending me that post- its my fave:-) But I am very concerned about that last line "you'll see why I need it..." I hope everything is okay! You rock friend!

fabulousamy said...

I never heard that story FUNNY!!! Poor Court You made me laugh til tears came out:)

tifsong said...

i haven't gotten one of these award guys for .. . . . years!

haha. thanks court! you're the cutest writer to read about.

tif

Amanda said...

Congrats on the award! Off to check out the other bloggers :)

Whim Wham Life said...

I think I did this in the wrong order! First, I'll say hello to you! Hope you're having a great day! AND now, I'll go check out your guest post and all that good stuff:-) xoxo

Alexis Kaye said...

you go girl! happy dance for you! :) I read your guest post :) LOVED it!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I laughed so hard at your post....HAHAHA! I loved it. Can I be besties with you & Shalyn, too?? ;)

Haley said...

loved your post over at Shay's!! thanks for opening up and allowing us to laugh with ya ;)

and you're SO SWEET!! thanks so much for the award! made my night :)

P! said...

Haha- sooo... I JUST re-read this (as I like to do with lots of your cheerful little posts) and realized with my name being up there, am I supposed to pass this on?! Haha- oblivious me- I'm all about spreading the love; just didn't know if I was supposed to!!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!