Thursday, August 18, 2011

Target brings out the kid in my husband :)

Hi, my name is Courtney Brinkerhoff and I'm married to a 25 year old kid.  Oh, and I suck at taking pictures with my phone.  The proof:
Photobucket
"The hot wheels section is the first and most important stop I make."

"I have to play with the bouncy balls here, because walmart has them locked up so that kids like me won't bounce them all over the store.  Ooooh look!  These are on sale!"
Photobucket
"If I see a button on a toy I have to push it.  I just can't help it....in fact, my goal is to set off every single toy on the aisle at the same time. :)"
"My mom wife won't let me buy one of these... so I have to take advantage of every opportunity I have to play! (Rude, right?)"
Photobucket
"When I grow up I want a nice shiny bbq.  Until then, I'll use the stores toys to play pretend.  If I break something, my mom wife will have to pay for it :)"
"Hot wheels can only hold me over for so long.  When I grow up I'm gonna build me a hot rod!"

I bet you wish you could go shopping with us, right?  At least our future kids will have a blast shopping with daddy :)
I love my man :)

P.S. We bought Just Dance 2 and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...I'm sure you can guess that I'm the only one that got anything out of this shopping trip :)

26 comments:

Liesl said...

Ha ha...so cute!!! Love Target and that last picture of you both!

Liesl :)

Sean Marie said...

Target's better than Disneyland!

Such a cute couple!!!!

Alexis Kaye said...

I LOVE JUST DANCE! And I've been wanting to try the 30 day shred! You have to let me know how it goes okay?! And I am SO against video games too. I'm such a mean mom...i mean wife ;)

Randi Gardner said...

hahahaha I love this!

Casey Martinez said...

heheheh love it!! It brings out the kid in me too so I totally understand!

The Terry's said...

haha, you can come shopping with me, my husband is the same way.

Lauren said...

That's hilarious! :) You two crack me up!!

kyna... said...

Ha ha ha! This post had me laughing out loud Courtney! :-)
♥ Kyna

Sarah said...

This is so funny. My husband's favorite aisle is the candy aisle. Never fails he always goes there and we never leave without any candy. Hence me not taking him shopping with me very often.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Haley said...

haha! loved this :) my sweetheart is a kid at heart too...he keeps me young! (even though i'm most definitely the least mature out of the 2 of us. wait, what? haha) And yay for Just Dance 2!! the first one is awesome...we don't have it, but I've played it and I always get a good laugh :) And Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, right on!! do you watch Biggest Loser?? I canNOT wait for the next season to start :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You are so cute. I love this!! But wait, they lock up the bouncy balls??? WHAAAAT? That's just wrong.

Gentri said...

Hmmm, I may or may not act this way at walmart... I can't help it! haha! Love it. :)

= said...

haha cute post!!! i like to set everything off in the toy isle and then look around like who done that lol..

Pamela said...

haha cute! My hubby can be the same way!!

Christy said...

I have Just Dance 2. I like it, but I wish it had more current songs. It's a really good workout if you actually do it for a while, but I rarely play it anymore. Also, I JUST ordered 30 Day Shred yesterday!!! Hopefully it won't be the same thing with all other workout videos and games...that I do it for a week and then stop! haha! We'll see! We'll have to keep in touch to see how it goes! :)

Whim Wham Life said...

You'll have to let me know how the 30 Day Shred is! I've been thinking about getting it too:-) xoxo

Ashley Slater said...

haha this SO reminds me of my husband! After he goes through the food section (on saturdays) samples all the food they are handing out, he heads to the toys and then the sports and usually comes out with a football, nerf and other silly things. Of course, I make him put them allll back. Guys are dorks!

Thanks for following my blog and entering the giveaway! I love new blog friends and am excited to follow and learn about you!

x, ashley

P! said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Get out!! Target is my favorite store and I swear I am JUST like this, only with the furniture and home decor- I get absolutely giddy... squealing and begging. It's not pretty. This post was just too too silly- I love it haha! Have a great weekend, lady! :D

Antoinette Musik said...

Eric is too cute!

Tatiana said...

Haha, that's funny! He is even more of a kid than my hubs, and trust me, mine is such a kid at heart!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

these are awesome! he did look like he was having a blast!

Rach said...

Oh my gosh this post totally has me cracking up!

Unknown said...

AH! I've heard such good things about Shred!!! Did you like it?

Anonymous said...

Oh dear yep this is my Matthew, they are always a kid at heart no matter how old lol x x x

Kyndra Johnson said...

Target is freaking the best.. You two crack me up.. LOVE Just Dance we should have a Dance party lol

Liz said...

I feel like I'm reading about my own hubby!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!