Thursday, August 4, 2011

love is..


always opening the door for me, always the gentleman :)
taking me out for dinner when I don't want to cook.
playing with my hair because it is my favorite thing in the world.
letting me drive your truck... haha.
snuggling in bed and then turning away from each other to fall asleep... but making sure we're still touching... even if it's just our finger tips.
leaving me the last bite of dinner, dessert, candy, etc.  Leaving me the last sip of drink, now I'm not sure if I'd call that love... ;)
going swimming with me, even though you'd rather do anything but swim.
cleaning the toilets.  I hate that job.
telling me no for no reason.  Just to remind me that I can't always have my way.  Oh wait... I'm not sure if I'm ok with that.
you + me + ice cream.
Eric, thank you for being the best husband I ever did have!  Love you!  And stop telling me no! ;)

p.s. Check out my guest post on Ashley's blog!  It will really hurt my feelings if you don't.... haha :)  Plus, you'll love Ashley!


23 comments:

Lauren said...

You two are adorable :-)

Christy said...

What a sweet post! I totally relate to the snuggling and then turning away to sleep part. We usually sleep facing different directions, but I often reach my foot out and touch his leg. In the winter these actions aren't always as welcomed...I have very cold feet! haha!

Pamela said...

I love this :) Yall are too cute! I also love your guest post!

P! said...

I love this post! I love lots of things about my hubby, but when it comes time to post about them, I somehow can't think of specifically what. This is exactly the kind of stuff I would want to write. Happy Thursday, lovely! :)

Laura said...

awe, so cute!!

Jessica said...

cute post- ya'll are precious!

Denise said...

I have somethings weird against sharing a drink with anyone. Even my hubby! So props for you! I love all these things as well :)

Shay said...

Cutest post everrrrrr! I love that he doesn't like to swim but does anyway! So sweet and I can totally relate!

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute!! love is the little things. <3

dottie said...

So cute! We do the snuggle and then flip over too! Ha, ha!

Shannon said...

so so cute!!

Haley said...

those are definitely signs and action so true love :) I LOVED THIS POST!! i may just have to follow your lead and write one of my own :)

and about leaving the last bit of dessert and candy...my husband totally does that too :) AND with drinks...and i always sip it up without hesitation! HAHAHAHA! will think twice next time ;)

Shayla Jones said...

Oh my gosh its kinda funny how much alike we all our! pretty much everything you listed is us to the T! Love you guys! We need to go to pizza pie soon before school starts!

Carlie said...

Just found your blog through Ashley. Very cute!

Megan said...

Y'all are just the cutest! I love y'all!!

kyna... said...

Love this post! Thanks for finding me so I could find YOU!!
Can't wait to get to know you better!

Lauren said...

You guys are toooooo cute! :) I love when Justin plays with my hair! This is such a cute post! :)

Kelsey Cole said...

this post was so cute! you two are such a lovely couple:) I love reading your blog courtney! off to check out your guest post!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

So cute! And I like to sleep sprawled out not really snuggling haha so sad! Sounds like you got a good man girl! Thanks for guest posting! I loved it! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Your blog is awesome!! I'm following:-)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

SO sweet, Courtney. Y'all have got a VERY good thing going on...not to mention you are one of the CUTEST couples EVER!!!

oomph. said...

i totally get the snuggly/turn away thing...even if our (a$$es)are touching part! haha.

i'm on oahu. so great that you are coming down!

[oomph.]

Sierra said...

That is certainly love and oh ice cream is so delicious! :)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!