Friday, October 23, 2015

feature Friday

We have been so fortunate to try some ADORABLE, useful and fun baby products since James was born! I have a lot to share so I thought I would round up a couple of our favorites in a "feature Friday" post! I highly recommend checking out each of these shops for your own babes, or for the perfect baby gift to family/friends! 

Beenie c/o Infanteenie Beenie
 How ADORABLE is this beanie?! One of the first things a baby is introduced to in the hospital is a little beanie to help trap the heat and keep them as warm as possible. The hospital always provides them but guys, it's way more fun to have your own cute and personalized stuff on your babies! Infanteenie Beenie guarantees fit/snug hats that will stay on their tiny (or big, you never know!) heads! We adore James' title as little brother so his beanie couldn't have been a better fit for us! They have the cutest beanie's for precious little boys but I have to admit that I totally die every time I see the beanie's they offer for baby girls! Oh how I wish I'd had one (or five) for Mia when she was born! So if you're on the hunt for a perfect baby beanie, look no further than Infanteenie Beenie

Top Knot Headband, Knot Beanie and Leggings c/o Lamb & Ivy Company
We all know I have a problem... and I'm not afraid to admit it! I'm obsessed with matching my kids! Lamb & Ivy Company has the stinking CUTEST harem leggings (a new obsession of mine!) that you can custom design yourself! I am so happy with my pick of green trim and beanie! Of course we couldn't leave big sister out and had to get a headband to match James! I seriously adore shops who make it possible for boys and girls to match, even in the smallest of ways! Anyway, Lamb & Ivy Company just launched their new Fall line and everyone should check it out, like yesterday!

Soothe Shirt c/o Lalabu
Lalabu knew what was up when they created this soothe shirt! It's a cute top for mom complete with a pouch to carry baby AND a nursing bra... need I say more?! Nope! But I will :) I was a little iffy about this shirt before receiving it but then I couldn't wait to try it out once I got it in the mail! This shirt really is cute and can be worn so many different ways! You'll be seeing it paired under cardigans and jackets all winter long on me! The best part was when I put James in the pouch... he snuggled right up, heaven! And did I mention the nursing bra?! Thank you, Lalabu, for making momma life easier with this amazing soothe shirt!

11 comments:

P!nky said...

I just can't with all the cuteness!!!!!! Happy Friday, fabulous!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness...the cuteness!!! I just cant!
That top looks like the perfect way to carry little man, and also keep him close for snuggles! Plus, I love the color ;)

Caroline @ Windy City Chic said...

SOOO cute!! And tiny!! Hehe. Oh my gosh that second picture of Mia giving him a kiss.. He's got his little hand up like umm please stop, haha. I hope that you had a great week and have a wonderful weekend! :-)

According to Kiki said...

A soothe is definitely something I want with baby #2 one day. My daughter spent much of my maternity leave stuffed in my shirt on my chest. (: Have a lovely weekend!

Mandie said...

Such darling pictures, I love them all. :)

Mandie said...

Such darling pictures, I love them all. :)

allison_cooley3@hotmail.comson said...

The second picture: Jame's face-too cute:)

'Tis Our Life Blog

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

so cute

Kelly said...

beautiful pics

sara [at] journey of doing said...

That picture of Mia and James is SO CUTE!!

Our Pretty Little Girls said...

I seriously can't even handle the cute level in all of these pictures. They are just the sweetest together.

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!