- Friday afternoon we picked Amy up from the airport... which was not soon enough for Mia's liking! Eric told Mia that night before that she was going to the airport to get Aunt Amy, so I reminded her the next morning when I got her out of bed. Well she cried and cried when I took her for a run instead of "drive in your car to the aiwport! I want mee-mee now!" ha ha!
- Eric got home the same time as we did and Mia was in her happiest happy place having mommy and daddy home, PLUS a visitor that would be sleeping at our house! Mia loves having company as much as we do! We went to dinner, did some shopping nearby then called it a night!
- I had to take Mia to swim lessons Saturday morning so Amy came along, then we stayed at the pool and did some fun swimming of our own. Mia loved checking out a new pool and the best part was that she was so obsessed with Amy being there that I just got to relax and enjoy the weightlessness of being in the water :) Best auntie ever to enjoy get splashed by Mia over and over, ha ha!
- After swimming and lunch, Mia went down for the longest nap which means that Amy and I got a little shut eye as well. Getting a nap in during the day is something that needs to be documented, ha ha! I need to start fitting time in for a little nap each day to give my body a rest! We had pizza for dinner and just relaxed at home the rest of the night as it was really too hot to go out and do anything (100+ degrees in the evening? Yuck!)
- Amy had an early flight Sunday morning and we were sad to see her go! Mia hasn't stopped talking about mee-mee since she left!
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Posted by Courtney B at 6:00 AM