Mia girl, always wearing our shoes every chance she gets!- Mia is just a little chatter box and I love it so much! It's so fun to be able to communicate with her and it's amazing to think how much she learns as each month passes! I really need to start recording her talking more!!
- She is so close to being able to recite (or sing) the ABC's in perfect order! She still pronounces "w" like this: "dug-a-doo" and it's my FAVORITE!
- Mia's imagination is really taking off! She's always been great at independent play, which I'm guessing takes some imagination if she's able to entertain herself with her toys :), but it's been really fun to actually hear her voice her imagination. One day she was playing in our backyard when I heard her yell "Ana! Spen!" and took off running. Our yard is quite large and I like to keep her in sight while I'm in the house so I called her back to my view. She came running up and said, "Ana! Spen! Where'd they go, momma?!" I asked, "are you chasing Ana and Spen?!" She got a huge smile and said, "YEP!" Sooooo cute :)
- She is obsessed with singing. I love noticing how much she's memorized when she sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABC's, parts of I Am a Child of God and more by herself. I could listen to that girl sing all day!
- A certain little 2 year old colored crayon on the wall for the first time. I can't help but laugh because she has quite the conscience! I discovered one line of purple on the wall and asked if she colored on the wall. "Yes! It's funny, momma!" Except I know she didn't think it was funny because she stopped after the one line, instead of making a whole masterpiece on the wall. She stopped once she noticed that it actually left a mark on the wall, then left it until she saw my reaction to find out if that was naughty or okay, ha! She did the same thing with fingernail polish.... she got a bottle open and painted one stroke on her toenail. As soon as she realized it actually worked, she brought the bottle in to me then showed me her toe (very proudly, but apprehensively as she was waiting for my reaction, ha ha) instead of continuing to paint her toes, her feet and the whole bathroom ;)
- We have officially hit the "what's dat?!" phase! For the most part Mia is satisfied when I tell her what "dat" is and she repeats it once to me... but every once in awhile she gets fixated on asking what an object is over and over and over...
- Mia is mainly wearing 2T clothing but still fits in 12 and 18 month clothes! Size 6 shoes.
- She's wearing size 5 diapers and it doesn't look like we are getting rid of them anytime soon, ha! Which I'm totally okay with right now!