Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lagoon {a family staycation}

Ready to get inside and play!
Who doesn't love the carousel?
Like father, like son :)
This kid is such a dare devil. He LOVED the big kid rides, he was so bummed when he wasn't tall enough for the crazy rides!
Cousins = best friends!
Mom and Dad B.

Despite the fact that I couldn't ride most of the rides at Lagoon, we had the funnest time! 
The weather was perfect! Seriously, we couldn't have asked for better weather. The sun was warm enough that when we played in the water park, we weren't too cold and were able to dry off fast. And the rest of the day there was a cool breeze and it never got hot!
Kids are the funnest company to have at amusement parks. They make everything so much more exciting :)
The food- do I even have to say it? Sometimes that junk just hits the spot!
Eric got soooo many compliments on his shirt. He is one proud man :) I only got one compliment on my shirt, ha ha.
Thank you Mom and Dad B! We had the best day with family!!

20 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like it was a blast!! :)

Katrin said...

Great pictures! Looks like so much fun!

Alyx said...

Aww, it looks like it was a great time!!

Samantha said...

Looks like tons of fun :)

Savannah said...

These are great pictures of a fun family day! Love, love, love!

Freya Lily said...

That looks so nice :) I love family time! I went to an amusement park a few weeks ago when family visited and went on my first roller coaster! It was terrifying :)

Amy said...

I have never been to Lagoon and I just moved from Utah! Jeeze..I am going to have to go when I'm out there in July. Glad you had a fun happy day!

That Girl said...

Looks like fun!

from head 2 toe said...

I think it's official you might be the cutest prego mama out there!

Chelsea said...

So fun! I love these pics!

Pamela said...

Looks like yall had so much fun!! Love the pictures!

oomph. said...

fun, fun! looks like everyone had a great time. i would love to go to a park without the kids, though....and go on all the rides!! we usually have one kid that can't go on and i'm the one who hangs back with them!!

[oomph.]
Win a FREE pair of glasses from Firmoo

Alexis Kaye said...

Haha looks like a great time! And I am surprised with how tiny you still are!!! jeeze girl!

Courtney said...

You guys are so cute!!

kyna... said...

Hooray momma (to be!!)
♥ Kyna

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! Oh, and Eric and his dad look so much like each other!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That shirt is pretty awesome. Glad you two had fun at the theme park!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That shirt is pretty awesome. Glad you two had fun at the theme park!

Janna Renee said...

I'm sorry you couldn't ride the rides, but I didn't ride many last time we went to the park either! I have become a scaredy cat and then the water was too cold at the water park. At least you have the pregger excuse. Haha.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Such a lame place to visit.. ha;)

However, that picture of Eric on that tube with the kid.. it's a keeper. Ya'll are gonna have cute babies..

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!