Friday, April 27, 2012

this is what happens when you tell me your secrets

I'm sure you've seen this get together floating around blogland but I had to share the story on my blog as well :) That's right! I'm talkin' about another blate! Shay wrote a post about how she's a cowgirl and all so I KNEW we had to go to Texas Roadhouse! I texted Gentri and told her we were going out for Shay's birthday... even if it wasn't really her birthday :) We were SO excited to get her good, ha ha!


This was Shay's first time meeting Gentri and Sarah, and my first time meeting Sarah, so we all had a blast talking, getting hit on, laughing, and getting to know each other! Oh and we loved stuffing our faces with the rolls! Except for Shay, but she's a little odd ;) I can't say it enough.... bloggy friends are the BEST when they become REAL friends!

We are so sneaky!! Can you tell we are excited about what's going to happen next?

We had just finished paying for the food when our waitress finally showed up with the saddle.... I had to ask her about it like 3 times. And I'm pretty sure she thought I was asking so that I could sit on it, ha ha! Luckily for Shay.... I would never steal the spot light! We made that girl an official cowgirl when she sat on that saddle, ha ha.
She totally wanted to kill us! :) But really, she loved it. I kind of think she looks like a pro, such a good cowgirl! Ha ha. I have never been more proud of myself! I usually don't get away with pulling little pranks on my friends :) 
 I am so excited to see what other kinds of trouble we will get each other into this summer! I seriously love these girls!

33 comments:

Marli said...

Awww! It lokks like y'all had a ton of fun. :) Yay for new friends!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Sue said...

I've said it before but I'm so jealous that you live near other awesome bloggers! It makes me want to move back to St. George :)

Alissa said...

So jealous that all of you girls get to hang out!

Carlie said...

That looks like a fun night!

Alyx said...

Ahhh so jealous that you're getting to know all of these awesome bloggers in real life!
Glad you're having a good time and getting some quality girl time in, though!

Pamela said...

LOVE! Sounds like yall had so much fun!!

Unknown said...

bahahahaha! that is awesome. i love being sneaky and pranking people. good one!

= said...

looks like a blast!

Jenessa said...

That sounds way fun! And oh my goodness...Texas Roadhouse...LOVE IT! I haven't had it for about a year I think. Sad! I need to come down and enjoy some myself. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time! :)

lori said...

looks SO fun!! so glad you are connecting with other blogger friends. i may or may not be a tiny bit jealous... theres just not as many bloggers in georgia!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Oh looks like fun girl time!! We have really enjoyed hanging out recently with some local VA bloggers!! Wish we could meet everyone though!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

from head 2 toe said...

In that last picture you girls kinda look alike!! Looks like fun! When are we going to have a blate!?

Caitlin C. said...

You guys are so cute! I love how they brought out the saddle. And Texas Roadhouse has THE best rolls.. and the best mini cheeseburgers too! (yep, I order off the kids menu hehe)

Stephanie said...

I love meeting bloggy friends in real life. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Keri said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Brittany said...

You are so gorgeous!! And mmmmm Texas Roadhouse needs to get in my belly about now...love that cinnamon butter!

Danavee said...

What filter did you use on those last few pics??? I love it!

And how fun, meeting blog buds!!! LOVE IT!

Alana Christine said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!!

Holly said...

LOL that's hilarious! I love the look on her face! :P

That Girl said...

Fun meetup!

Allison said...

Aw this looks like so much fun. I love Texas Road House! Yum!

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

I LOVE me some Texas Roadhouse! That cinnamon butter and the rolls...mmmmmmmm! Looks like you guys had fun! You are such good friends, making her cowgirl dreams come true ; )

Holly said...

Mmmm Texas Roadhouse is sooo yummy :) What a fun time!!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

texas roadhouse has the best rolls... they are loaded in calories, but totally worth it. crap. i want one now, and it's completely impossible. dang france.

Jamie said...

Looks like fun!

Lauren said...

AH! I just love BLATES! :) I wish one day we could meet in real life! <3

xo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How fun! That's so great that you've been able to meet fellow bloggers and hang out!

Liesl said...

Loved reading about your meet up over at Super Shay's blog last week, and loved reading yours! Yay! :)

Megan said...

Hahahaha, so funny! Y'all are sneaky!! It's so cool when blog friends become real friends. I just love it!!

Janna Renee said...

That is hilarious!! I totally agree that bloggy friends and blates are the BEST. I have another one this week and am SO excited. PS. I love the name Gentri...It is so intriguing!

Amanda said...

Now that looks like a blate that I would thoroughly enjoy attending :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

So famous right now.

Listen, it was a tramatic/awesome experience. ya'll are evil.

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!