Let me start this post with a question, am I the only one craving alllll the foods that one should not be craving in the early morning hours of the day thanks to blogging, Instagram, Pinterest, and so on? It was the worst when I was pregnant, but even now I could go for that burger, shake and fries I just saw you post about even though it's only 6AM, ha ha! Well luckily for you, I'm sharing a delicious, healthy snack that one can crave, or better yet indulge in no matter the time of day ;) Let me introduce you to Nothin' But!
Nothin' But makes Premium Snack Bars and Granola Cookies only from REAL ingredients to create delicious flavors like Chocolate Coconut Almond and Ginger Lemon Cashew. Oh yeah, those flavors are for real. Yum!! Here are some highlights:
- Nothin But snacks are Non GMO, and contain NO gluten, NO fillers, and NO egg, wheat or butter.
- Unlike many snack bar brands, the base of Nothin’ But products is primarily nuts, not oats.
- Only made from natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce!
- Their products include Snack Bars and Granola Cookies, currently available in 4 flavors.
- The real ingredients include their signature blend of honey, organic sugar and olive oil.
- They taste delicious, without sacrificing nutrition!
When my girl, Save This Memory Photography came over to snap a few photos for the blog, I pulled out one of my Nothin' But bars to snack on and Mia straight up deserted her lunch and claimed half of my bar! Good thing she's cute even when she insists on wearing her Ariel nightgown all day long, colors marker on her arm and steals my food ;) In all seriousness, it gave me such peace of mind knowing that I was still filling her body with real ingredients that are good for her body when she refused to eat her lunch until I shared with her!
If you're on the hunt for a delicious snack that can keep you fueled while out running errands, exercising, or just plain need to put something in your mouth since a burger and fries is unrealistic at 6AM, I highly recommend Nothin' But foods! The bonus is that if you have little moochers like I do, kids love these snacks, too! ;)
James doesn't even eat food yet, but he knows the good stuff when he sees it ;)