My (early) birthday cake! We top our slices differently, so Eric never adds the toppings to the whole thing.
- My parents took Mia all day Saturday so that we could go out for my birthday. Of course things didn't go as planned but we did go see The Hobbit! I always love going to the movies, it's such a rare treat since Mia came into our lives!
- We took Mia to a pretty awesome park here in town (more on that in another post) a couple times and really soaked up our family play time! I also took her to a couple play dates... just trying to help her soak up all the fun she can before we turn her world upside down. I'm kind of sad that I'm meeting and making more friends just in time to leave, but it gives me hope that I'll make friends quickly in Arizona!
- We ate good food (Eric did most of the cooking all weekend!) and got together with more friends!
- Eric baked my favorite cake, the better than "anything" cake. He seriously makes it SO good and I look forward to this each birthday! The countdown is already on for my birthday in 2016... HA! (I'm totally eating a piece as I'm typing. Yum!)
- Eric didn't let me pack one box the whole time! This might be a problem considering we move in 1 week.... but I wasn't complainin' ;)