I know, I shouldn't be posting a picture that was taken on her 6 month birthday, but it's just too cute!
- Mia has TWO teeth! She cut her bottom two teeth June 26-28th. It was pretty painless for mommy and daddy... Mia hardly put up a fuss! Hopefully the rest of teething goes that smoothly :)
- She is super mobile now. She rolls and scoots all over the place! The girl is fast for not even crawling yet!
- We gave Mia a sippy (of water, only water) and that thing is her FAVORITE! Nothing makes her light up quite like the sippy cup :)
- Mia eats food like a champ! We gave her rice cereal about a week and a half before she turned 6 months. We celebrated her 6 month birthday with carrots that night annnnnnnnd she hated them, ha ha! But now that she is used to fruits/veggies, she loves them all! We haven't come across anything that she won't eat, yet.
- We have been feeding Mia off of our plate as well. She's had oranges, watermelon, bacon (she just licks it), pasta, creamies, ice cream, avocado, and carrots. I know she's had more than that but I didn't write them down, and I just can't remember now :)
- Mia also eats the little baby puffs. The first time I gave them to her? She H A T E D them! I wish I knew how to upload videos to the blog! You can find the video on my instagram though. Seriously, hilarious!
- This girl has some pretty impressive motor skills. The first time I fed her said puffs, I let her grab them to see what she would do with it. She totally went for it with her thumb and pointer finger, picked it up and shoved it in her mouth. I was shocked she didn't try to grab it with her whole hand! She was so precise with it :) Such a smart girl!
- She had her first trip to Disneyland and the beach! Of course she was an angel the whole vacation!
- Mia got her first bruise on July 10th. She was scooting around when all the sudden her head slammed down on the corner of our lap top. You better believe I was crying with her! I felt awful about it :(
- One of Mia's favorite things is to mimic us "clucking" our tongues. She smiles and laughs when we do it, and then she does it back. It's such a great reminder that it truly is the little things!! We can make her day just by the clicking of our tongue :)
- Mia wears 3-6 month and 6 month clothes.
- She is still in size 2 diapers.
- I mentioned on her 6 month post that we took her into the doctor on her 6 month mark and she weighed 14 pounds even. Well, the girl was born at 7 pounds even. So fun that in a half a year, she doubled her weight exactly!
Mia turned 7 months yesterday. I'm not gonna lie, that really pulled at my heart strings! Mia is officially out of the new baby phase and before I know it? She's going to be moving out and moving on with her life... ah! I know, I'm crazy! These past 6 months have brought us so much joy! I can't imagine what life would be like without our sweet, happy baby. Mia is the best thing that has ever happened to me and Eric! Even though I'm sad that time is flying so quickly, I am excited to see what milestones and fun 7 months will bring to Mia, Eric and me!