I know it's not the best picture quality, but this melts my heart! Girlfriend is just chillin' while I mix up her cereal :)
- Mia rolled from her back to her belly to her back (one full roll) for the first time on May 21st! She didn't do it again until a couple weeks later. Now she rolls all over the place!
- We don't swaddle Mia at bedtime anymore because the girl is so mobile in her sleep! She is all over the place :) The cutest position I've caught her sleeping in on the monitor is the stink bug with her bum in the air :) So cute!
- Mia can sit up all by herself, but she's not a pro yet. She topples over quite often. But when she lays on her back she often strains herself like she is trying to sit up. She just never stops moving and growing :)
- She eats rice cereal like a champ! She gets a bowl every night before bed!
- Since we can't celebrate her half birthday with cake, we decided to treat Mia to carrots. She didn't think it was much of a treat, ha ha! I mixed some in with her rice cereal last night and she had a pretty hard time choking that stuff down. But she ate it like a good girl! We are looking forward to giving her the good stuff ;)
- Mia is wearing 0-3 month (only in pj's), 3 month, 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. I have to safety pin some of the bottoms to keep them on, ha!
- She is finally wearing size 2 diapers.
- We haven't taken Mia to her official 6 month check up yet, but I took her into the doctor (today, happy 6 months baby girl :( ha!) for a horrible diaper rash. I mean, I thought it had to be more than a rash because it was so awful. They just laughed and told me "this is nothin'!" Maybe I'm over protective, but I'm okay with that :) The point of this story is that Mia got weighed on our way in, and it rang up at 14 pounds! She is just the perfect size for us!
Now please excuse me while I go finish crying my eyes out.... I can't believe my baby is half a year old! Craziest, funnest and happiest 6 months of our lives!!