picture taken at 36 weeks 2 days (there is a shadow outlining my belly again, making it look a little bigger)
- According to the charts, Baby Girl should be the size of a watermelon now. Yikes! But I don't think she is that big. I'm still measuring small but it's not a problem because we see the right amount of growth each week! (And to be honest? I don't mind if she comes out a little small... she can grow as big as she wants once she's out of my body, HA!)
- I go into the doctor every week now. We are definitely on the countdown!
- My braxton hicks have increased quite noticeably this last week! I don't know if that means anything but I'll find out at my appointment today.
- I find myself slowing down a little more each day. I don't know why... but I wasn't expecting pregnancy to slow me down. Ha ha, I'm ridiculous! But each day I'm a little more worn out, physically and emotionally. But it will all be worth it once I get to hold my baby!
- I'm a BAD mom!! I just realized I don't have a baby book of any sort and I've heard I will want one at the hospital for her footprints? MOMS: Am I going to regret it if I don't have a baby book? What is your favorite baby book? I don't even know where to look for one! Help this mama out, pretty please?! :)