picture taken at 34 weeks 2 days
- It's official... I can't reach my toes to paint them. Eric's gonna have to buy me a pedicure or paint those nails himself!
- Baby girl started stretching this past week. And I mean really stretching.... I'm worried she's going to bust a rib or 2 if she keeps that up.
- According to my baby app, baby girl has reached her full height/length! She won't be growing any longer while she's inside my body. It's all about the fat now :)
- I think I have permanent kankles. Seriously.... does the swelling go away after the baby comes? PLEASE tell me it does! My legs kind of make me want to barf.... (I know that's vain... but I still care even though I'm pregnant!)
- Baby girl and I are starting to feel very cramped!! These next 6 weeks (actually, closer to 5 weeks by the time I post this) are going to be very interesting.... ha ha!
- I really want to get a few freezer meals prepared to have on hand while I'm recovering (or just too lazy to cook) from having our baby. I've looked for recipes on pinterest but I'm wanting to make meals that I know people have actually tried and loved. So if you've made any freezer meals that you totally loved PLEASE share the recipe or a link :) Thank you!!