Sunday, November 4, 2012

thriller

Seriously.... I used to babysit this girl zombie! I feel so old :) She had to sneak in a quick belly rub even though she was supposed to stay in character!

Eric took me to the Thriller production at Tuacahn when we were dating 5 years ago and I made the mistake of telling him it's the pretty much the same program every year, they just change up a couple of the dances. His reply? Sweet! That means I don't ever have to take you again..... And he meant it :) I've been asking him every Halloween if he'd take me to Thriller and his reply was always, why?? We've already seen it!
This year we had a party to go to on Halloween night but I ended up having to work out of town. I was bummed to miss out, but at the same time I was slightly relieved because Eric wanted to dress up as Dog the Bounty Hunter and have me be Beth. Look them up if you don't know who I'm talking about.... you'd be relieved as well ;) Anyway, I was hoping Eric would come with me since he had the day off and I was majorly hoping he'd take me to Thriller. Eric told me how "dumb" Thriller was, how much he hated it, why should he have to sit through dancing, blah blah blah. Then the morning before Halloween... he surprised me with tickets to Thriller!! He bought them a couple weeks prior but told me he wanted me to think he was a jerk and that he wasn't the kind of husband to take his wife out unless he wanted to do it as well. Ha ha! Good thing I already knew he wasn't that kind of husband :) It was the best surprise and I thought it was the BEST way to spend Halloween night. Dancing, creepy zombies, baby girl trying to dance out of my belly, and my hubs. The BEST!

17 comments:

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Seriously I've heard some AWESOME things about Thriller at the Tuacahn! I'm glad you had a chance to go again!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

We went to a Halloween party with a couple that dressed up as dog and beth. It was too funny!

Jennifer said...

Love surprises!

Pamela said...

Dog the Bounty Hunter!!! HAHAHA! Thank goodness you did have to work then!! Glad yall had fun :)

Amy said...

Jealous, I missed out on going because I'm broke and the tickets were expensive! I have heard it's awesome though!

Charity said...

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT THRILLER!!!! sounds fun
Much Love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

Lauren said...

I would love to see that!!! :) SO fun!!!

xo

Holly said...

Fun!! I love the zombie girl! :P

Christy said...

I've never heard of this but it sounds like so much fun!!

Unknown said...

that looks like a really awesome show!! i would have loved to see you two dressed as Dog and beth! hahaha.

good job eric. being a sneaky husband. hahaha.

Ashley said...

Baby girl heard the music and loved it!!!!

Shay said...

Well I, for one, think you would have made the best Beth there is;-) HA. Seriously hilarious. She rocks. You look so cute and even though I have no idea what that production is it sounds like fun!

Emily said...

ah, silly men...always trying to trick us. those kind of surprises are the best!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I wish you had dressed up, I'm just saying.. Beth is hot!

Girl, he's a good one.

I'll see you Wednesday, deal? deal.

That Girl said...

He's so lucky he didn't get his head bitten off - or have a hysterical wife. Why would you mess with a pregnant woman????

Laynah said...

Pahahahaha I can't believe he wanted you to be Beth. I just find that hilarious

Janna Renee said...

Such a sweet hubby <3 He is the best!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!