With the timing of my Grandad's passing and the month of November, I figured there could not be a better time to share some things that I'm incredibly thankful for...
- My wonderful family. I am really excited to see everyone this weekend, I'm just sad we are all coming together for a funeral :(
- My Eric. I was so worried when we were dating that he was just too good to be true. The crazy thing is, he just keeps getting better and better! I love that man!
- My healthy body.
- All of my friends, and the friends I continue to make. I was so nervous to move a year ago, but I make new friends each week and feel so at home! I am such a people person so this is such a blessing to me!
- My job. I love doing hair, and it makes me feel SO good when people love how they look :)
- Babies. There has to be a reason God makes babies so sweet! Would we want have kids if they weren't so sweet? :)
- Music. Somehow I got sucked into playing a solo around Christmas time in church and I'm so nervous about it! (Haha, Totally teasing about the sucked into part, Elisa!) After not touching the piano keys for over a year it has been so wonderful to lose myself in the music! Now if only I could play as well as I used to....
- The gospel. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! What a comfort it is to know that I will be with my family for eternity!
- Blogging. Yes, I just said that :) I can't believe how amazing the blogging community is, I feel so loved! I am so thankful for the friendships I've built through blog land!
It is so important to be aware of how many things we have in our life to be thankful for. Not just during November, not just during hard times, but all of the time.