Kiss & Tell:
- You burn 26 calories in a one minute kiss.
- The average person spends two weeks of their life kissing.
- Eskimos, Polynesians and Malaysians rub noses instead of kissing.
- Romans kissed each other on the eyes or the mouth as a greeting.
- African tribes pay homage to their Chief by kissing the ground where he has walked.
- The scientific name for kissing is philematology.
- Longest Kiss- 29 hours by contestants in the "Breath Savers Longest Kiss Challenge" in New York on March 24, 1998. (Eric and I will beat this..NOT! That doesn't sound like any fun haha)
(I bet you can't tell that I love kissing my man, right?!)
Happy Valentine's Day! Eric and I have no fun plans today :( He works all day then has school tonight ha. So I'll be making him a Valentines's card, a special dinner, and yummy Valentine's treat. And when Eric gets home from school I'm going to kiss the crap out of him! (Gross. Ok I'm not going to kiss the crap out of him but.. you know what I mean! :)
I can't wait to catch up on my blog stalking and have much happier posts on my blog :) I was crazy busy working out of town last week and didn't have time to read ANY blogs so prepare for comments this week :) But since I'm so out of the loop right now.. tell me! What are you doing for Valentine's Day?!