-Thank Tif for the nomination - Tell you 7 Facts about myself - Nominate 7 other blogs for the award
Really, thank you Tif for the award.. makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside ;) Seriously though, love you girl and I'm still so excited for you and Joe! Check out Tif's blog, you won't be disappointed!
Now for my 7 riveting facts ;)
1. I'm going to become a spin instructor this year! Seriously, I know it's weird, but I LOVE spin classes and think it would be SO fun to teach!
2. Shhh... Don't tell anyone but I'm getting more baby hungry. I'm not sure why, but it's hard for me to admit, maybe because we can't have babies right now?!
3. I (we) really have thee best friends in the world!! How does one (two) get so lucky?! I (we) don't tell my friends enough: Love you all and Thank you for being SO amazing!
4. I've been in love more than once. But this love I have for my husband is the most fulfilling, satistying, longing love I've ever felt. I will never stop needing him. I will love him always and forever. I am the luckiest girl on earth.
5. I'm really starting to love cooking! (I never, in a million years, thought I'd be saying this!) If you have any yummy recipes please share... pretty please?!
6. I miss playing the piano. I was really, actually pretty dang good and I just ran out of time to practice. (Lame excuse, I know!) Now I live far away from my piano. I miss it soo much but I will start playing again!!
7. My very favorite thing to do is snuggle up to my man and read a good book! Oh I just love reading!! So if you have read any good books lately..share the wealth! I'm in need of some new books :)
These 7 blogs I'm nominating because I really do want to get to know them better! I secretly (oh it's not so secret?!) blog stalk and want to be friends with these girls :)
connie - one gorgeous mamma with the cutest family ever
alycia - my amazing sister in law
melissa - another gorgeous mamma + our hubby's think they are mexican/chilean (so glad mine's not the only one haha)
jessica - love reading about this adorable wifey with "sexy" short hair and her adorable hubby
bret - got to get this girl blogging somehow.. especially when I never get to hear about her life anymore
audrey - beautiful mommy who's hubby posts about his valentine's for her.. cuuute
alexa mae - sweet, sweet family with the most touching posts