Friday, April 15, 2016

my fab kid {FabKids}


I've got a treat for anyone with kids in their lives... FabKids just made shopping easier for momma's, doting grandparents/aunts/uncles, etc! FabKids is an online retailer with beautifully made, stylish and surprisingly well-priced clothing for children (betcha didn't catch on to that from the shop name, HA!) They sent Mia this gorgeous ombre style dress that quickly became one of our favorite pieces in her closet! One day I had Mia's hair curled in ringlets and somebody pointed out that her ringlets match the ringlet style fabric on the dress, WINNING! You know me and my love for matching, ha ha! Anyway, the outfit came complete with creme leggings which we will pull out in the Fall once it cools down, and those darling "sparklies" shoes as Mia adoringly calls them. They are her favorite part of the outfit, for sure! Anytime she's feelin' fancy she grabs her "sparklies" to complete her look :)
FabKids is such a fun way to get new, customized outfits sent to your door; we highly recommend checking them out!

1 comments:

Erin LFF said...

That picture of Mia is just TOO cute! :) I should not click on FabKids because I know I'll want everything... but I'm checking them out anyway hehe

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!