Friday, April 29, 2016

lookin' so fly {Lunaby Baby}


I am so excited to share Lunaby Baby with you all today! Lunaby Baby is a brand spankin' new shop and they already caught my heart with these adorable bandana bibs! I'll be honest and admit that I didn't know what the fuss was about with these bandana bibs (I don't think they were around when Mia was a babe?) until James started drooling... then teething. Have I mentioned that James has two teeth now? Nursing is super fun now... but I digress! These bibs soak up all the drool and keep James dry and lookin' fly ;) ha ha! I couldn't resist. But seriously, I love how these bibs dress up any outfit, or a naked baby for that matter (as pictured above) and they go with everything! Look how adorable our set is and that free pacifier clip is a total bonus! I kind of wish I could get away with the girl bibs because those prints are so stinkin' cute!
But back to keeping James dry... poor kid has had a rough go with his neck (or lack there of) and it gets really red between his little neck rolls. We've discovered that putting cornstarch on his neck each night really helps heal the skin, but with all of his drooling, etc, we've had a hard time keeping the skin nice and dry during the day. These bibs have been heaven sent as they soak up all the drool and give his little neck rolls a break and keep them dry. 
As I mentioned above, Lunaby Baby is a newly launched shop and have a lot more goodies coming our way soon! Be sure to sign up for their newsletter to receive 10% off your first purchase and to be the first ones to know when new product drops! I love supporting new shops and can't wait to see Lunaby Baby take off!

Bandana Bibs c/o Lunaby Baby

5 comments:

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Oh my goodness! Those bibs are seriously the cutest! LOVE! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Ashley Brickner said...

His little face is the cutest! And so are those bibs!!!

Mandie said...

Awww, I love his lil arm rolls. What a sweetie. :)

Evelina said...

Such great patterns! I am going to remember these for the next baby shower gift I put together!
Evelina @ Fortunate House

sattakingplaybazaar said...

list of competitive exams for government jobs
government jobs 10th pass
government jobs 12th pass
upcoming competitive exams
SBI Clerk nice sites

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!