Skirt c/o Arden Deals
- Mia talks sooooo much and it is so fun! Her vocabulary is becoming more grown up which I love but kinda makes me sad at the same time! For example, "mramma" is now officially "grandma" and other things like that. I really need to be better about filming the cute ways she pronounces words before she starts saying them all correctly! And it STILL blows my minds that we have conversations with her- when did Mia get so big?!
- She can say her ABC's and can count to 14 (although she thinks she's counting to 20, ha ha. Once she gets to 14 she keeps repeating 14 a few times then hollers "TWENTY"!) So cute!
- Girlfriend is obsessed with gum (thanks to daddy for teaching her what that stuff is, ha!) She is definitely her mother's daughter!
- I don't know where Mia picked this up, but she "greets" other kids by growling at them... mainly stranger kids. When we are at the store, or anywhere public for that matter, and she makes eye contact with a kid she will growl at them... ha ha! What the heck, kid? The more she does this the more the mom's of those kids will tell me their kids do the same thing but I don't know if that makes me feel any less weird about it, ha!
- She got her third 2 year molar and now we get to enjoy the effects of teething until the last one cuts through. Oh how we loathe teething!
- Mia still wears size 2T clothing (as well as other sizes ranging from 12 month - 3T) and size 6 shoes.
- She still wears size 5 diapers (although I think I need to buy size 6 for the nights) but she does know that she gets to wear underwear when she's potty trained! We talk about potty training every single day, she pees in the potty every single day and I'm just waiting for the day that she is ready to take the plunge and potty train for real!