Bracelets c/o Poppy Lane and Co
- Sunday mornings in the Brinkerhoff home are pretty exciting... for me, ha ha! I get so excited to see Mia's reaction when she realizes Eric is home! She jumps on our bed, screams, laughs, squeals, pounds on Eric until she settles down enough to snuggle between the two of us and watch "monkey George" on one of our phones while we all relax and cuddle!
- Sunday night movie and popcorn. Easily Mia's favorite tradition that's developed over the past few months!
- Shopping 'til we dropped, literally! It's been so long since the 3 of us have shopped together and I forgot how exhausting it is!
- Eating ice cream cones.... with a spoon! Of course our daughter would get so excited over using a spoon vs licking the ice cream and making a total mess of her face :)
- Finally picking out my birthday gift from Eric. He's been begging me to do it since January but I had to try them on in person instead of just browsing the internet. We finally settled on a gorgeous Michael Kors watch (where are the heart eye emojis on this keyboard?!)
- Letting Mia climb all over the germ infested, waste of money, little car things. She finally settled on the bus but it ate up our 4 quarters without turning on. So Eric just shook the bus himself to give her a little ride, ha ha! Luckily for us, she was completely oblivious as she stared dreamily at her "buddy" the whole time. I think someone developed a crush on Arthur yesterday? ha ha!
- All the good food. So much good food. Which I'm totally regretting today.
Remember, use the code "FHTE15" to receive 20% off anything from Charlock and Coleridge through the month of March!