- Mia started standing up (like sitting/squatting on the grown and standing up without holding on to anything) by herself on October 27th.
- She has mastered waving to everyone and she loves it! She will wave to everyone the whole time we are grocery shopping! And she waves on demand! Everyone says her wave is like Lane Frost's (from Eight Seconds) and it's just the cutest!
- Mia took her first accidental step on November 8th.
- But in the last week she has been taking deliberate, steady steps! The most she has taken is 5 in a row so far. She things it's the funnest game to walk between mommy and daddy and she loves to make us cheer for her :)
- Her talk is sounding less babyish and more alienish, ha ha! I think she is trying to sound like us... instead of making the same sounds over and over (like dadada, make sense?). I really love listening to her jabber when she has a lot to say!
- Mia has started dancing to music and it's my favorite thing!
- Her favorite play time activity is to dump things in her box. There is one box I haven't unpacked in our living room because Mia loves to stand and play at it. She will open and close the flaps, and now she loves to throw stuff in and close the flaps!
- Mia got her top front two teeth! They were a beast compared to her bottom two, but they are here now and she is loving biting into food with them :)
- She is still wearing 6-9 months clothes. I haven't even tried the 12 month clothes on her yet.
- And she still wears size 2 diapers.
We are so thankful for these past 11 months! They have definitely gone too fast, but we have loved every second of having Mia in our lives! She is kind of our favorite ;)
If you want to wish Mia happy 11 months, you can do it by voting for her! ;) Please and thank you!