Today I'm joining in with this fun newlywed game link up! Eric and I aren't really "newly weds" anymore... we're almost to our 4 year anniversary! But I still thought this would be fun to document our thoughts.
Don't ask me what I had to bribe Eric with to answer these questions for the blog...
1. What do you think my best quality is? This isn't your only good quality but I love how you are with kids. I think you're going to be a great mom to our kids!
2. What would your ideal date be with me? We'd dress up all nice and go hangout in Vegas, or go to a fancy restaurant. Maybe catch a show after we're done eating? Then go home and rip each others clothes off! (Oh my.... such a MAN.)
3. What was your first impression of me? That you were very attractive and had really nice, long blond hair. That's why I married you, ha!
4. What is your favorite memory of me? I have lots of them.... they all involve you smiling and laughing. But I guess some of my favorite memories of you are when we go to the lake and you're being pulled behind the boat on a tube. Your facial expressions are amazing and hilarious! (I don't doubt him there. Look here for proof... me and my sis in law!)
5. What do you see for us in the future? Living in our dream house with a shop full of toys and old piece of crap cars waiting to be fixed up. (He means hot rods and muscle cars.) Kids running a muck around the house. That's why we'll have to have a lot of property, Courtney. So they can destroy things outside. I want our family to go on lots of vacations. And eventually I'd like to retire and go on a LDS mission with you.
1. What do you think my best quality is? You are an incredibly hard worker in every aspect of your life. Our marriage, your career, school, hobbies, etc. You always give your best effort!
2. What would your ideal date be with me? In my head the "perfect" date would just sitting on the beach under the warm sun with some cold drinks in our hands! Seriously... a beach + my man = a happy girl! I can't wait for May :)
3. What was your first impression of me? The first time I saw you I remember thinking... Is he seriously dating that girl? Ha ha! Then my first impression after the first time we talked was... This guy is such a dork! There is no way on earth we'd ever make it past one date, if he even dares ask me out. HA HA! I've never been so grateful to say that I was WRONG!
4. What is your favorite memory of me? The first time you told me you loved me! I knew you'd been dying to tell me for days but I wasn't ready to hear it, so you tried to be patient. But one night you couldn't help yourself... you just blurted it out in a rush and then ducked your head because you were so embarrassed :) Falling in love with me was a scary thing to do... but it makes me go weak in the knees to think that YOU love ME!
5. What do you see for us in the future? Our dream home, toys, vacations, money, etc. Basically, a lot of worldly things :) But more importantly... I see you and me more in love than we could have ever imagined. The ups and downs that life has and will continue to bring us, will help build the strongest foundation of love EVER. And we can't forget about babies! We'll definitely have kids, and hopefully we'll adopt 1 or 2. When I envision our future... I see us living life to the fullest and being surrounded by loved ones along the way!
P.S. The winner of My Memories digital scrapbook software is Julie! Congratulations!